palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I'm stopped at the quest of the girl with red hair, if I remember correctly her name is Kagami, on affection 60, I didn't understand where to find her gift on the "Toy Present" quest.
On Kanae's quest "Investigating the cause of the sigh" affection 60, by chance I found her husband in the middle of the night with a girl, I talked to her but she doesn't make the event, by any chance should I do anything else?

Reactions: khoatran312

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I'm stopped at the quest of the girl with red hair, if I remember correctly her name is Kagami, on affection 60, I didn't understand where to find her gift on the "Toy Present" quest.
On Kanae's quest "Investigating the cause of the sigh" affection 60, by chance I found her husband in the middle of the night with a girl, I talked to her but she doesn't make the event, by any chance should I do anything else?
go fishing on the river for the toy gift

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
Hello anyone having trouble getting a picture of kanae husband it always show the mob guy for some reason I need help on finishing this please

Edit:As it's turn out if you are trying to take a photo of a mob character it always goes to the uncle photo need help please

Last edited:

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Hello anyone having trouble getting a picture of kanae husband it always show the mob guy for some reason I need help on finishing this please

Edit:As it's turn out if you are trying to take a photo of a mob character it always goes to the uncle photo need help please
It has to be further in Kanae's story quest where you find him and another woman just outside of the love hotel after midnight. You'll know it's ready when she's sitting at the pier bench sighing and you get the idea to help her out.

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
It has to be further in Kanae's story quest where you find him and another woman just outside of the love hotel after midnight. You'll know it's ready when she's sitting at the pier bench sighing and you get the idea to help her out.
I'm actually at that point in the game where kanae is at the pier sighing and which usually after is transitioning late at night where you can see her husband with a woman however upon taking a photo of the man the only thing that was coming was the photo of the uncle tried it on the other mobs as well same result always the photo of the uncle(wife of miyuki)

Reactions: Ronald100

Donxeso123

Jul 31, 2023
the save folder should be in 'www' folder, if not that means that you haven't played the game to create a save yet.
so just play the begginning, save and quit. download the save you want and apply it on the save folder.
or you can download the full save (the link in the front page) and just drag the folder too 'www'.
thanks

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
I play this game on android (maldives), how do i get it to play Akari's menko minigame? It gives me right click on mob but I can't do that.

Screenshot_2023-08-01-08-28-23-49_3b7302594a5fbc482cf872ed49b3c12c.jpg

trollnub

Feb 16, 2022
winter memories? summer memories then winter memories what next spring memories, fall memories, school memories OMG I JUST BROKE THE CODE

• Haha
Reactions: doarcutine

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So it's v1.0.6 on ci-en right now. Are we gotta wait for Kagura Games's translation to update the thread or something?

Sep 12, 2018
Can I update to 1.04a without any trouble if my save is from 1.0.1?
It's in the installation on the OP.

I'm just waiting till these patches are done.

( WARNING - Try to avoid using old saves as they have a chance of causing issues with the game. If extraction fails, use 7-Zip. )

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes