tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what are the top prizes from the new years minigames and is it possiible to cheat them with the achivment or a save editor

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
How do you get the latest sexual positions? someone knows? and the trio?
there are 3 unlockables one for each (lewd, serv , perv)
lewd = take a leak on a toilet (any) until there is a pop up saying i wanna do it whenever i want
serv = 2nd price in lotto
perv = learn to pick locks

How to get this skill?
Its a one time skill when you donate 10000 to the shrine (use it wisely)

Reactions: cyberia91

pradivana

Mar 28, 2023
ALL OF YOU PANTIES HUNTER, STOP SEARCH IN BOXES

There is easy way to obatin all pants (underwear), finish Akari Questline,then you can mentaiko with all heroine.
Everytime you win, you'll get 3 pants. Now, to unlock achievment you need 30 pants, guess how many heroine in the game??
Right, 10 heroine, just do that and stop waste time search in box, FGO has better pull rate than search pants in box

Reactions: Doc_Pie and BEli 95

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Any updates for the coward mod for this game? Which was made by a Korean for previous game, I heard it was in development...

BatatoFritu

Jul 3, 2022
So, i have a quick question, do i need to download the "Fixes/Improvements" patch to play the game in english? if not, what does it fix/improve in the base game?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish there was a way to stop the day's and just biuld up everthing lol. on both of these games make it alittle easyer on my mind lol.

Apr 22, 2019
Is the dev going to add extra scenes after reaching 100 in lewdness(example)? I remember the 1st game or the plus version had special scenes with other outfits.

EDIT:
By the way...was Menta-Kun a guy or a girl? I'm pretty sure a dude, but after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can find him in the cave near the climbing spot and if you win you get this lol
1690666613065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kentorian
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes