Semuabaik

Apr 11, 2018
I can't play this game on joiplay, crashed every single time ):

I'm on Poco F4 GT

This is the miui summary report for the error

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 144667672 byte allocation with 25165824 free bytes and 80MB until OOM, target footprint 477408192, growth limit 536870912
at java.lang.StringFactory.newStringFromChars(StringFactory.java:112)
at java.lang.StringBuffer.toString(StringBuffer.java:671)
at java.io.StringWriter.toString(StringWriter.java:218)
at kotlin.reflect.p.C(TypesJVM.kt:25)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.Patcher.a(Patcher.kt:23)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.a.g(FileResponse.kt:1427)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.HTMLActivity$onCreate$11.shouldInterceptRequest(HTMLActivity.kt:73)
at ha.a(chromium-TrichromeWebViewGoogle6432.aab-stable-573519633:79)
at org.chromium.android_webview.AwContentsBackgroundThreadClient.shouldInterceptRequestFromNative(chromium-TrichromeWebViewGoogle6432.aab-stable-573519633:15)

Plz help me ):

Last edited:

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
You should be able to use this site:
-Backup and upload your save file
-Search for the value _stsSp and change value
-Save and add back to your saves folder
Or use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher you can change with it almostt everything

Money, Stats, add items etc only memories dont work with it.

after installation press Ecexute game search for the game folder select game

skipp all sites until last site mark all three and finish

open cheat menu inside game with 1
skipp with STRG etc

Reactions: plebster1234

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
I can't play this game on joiplay, crashed every single time ):

I'm on Poco F4 GT

This is the miui summary report for the error

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 144667672 byte allocation with 25165824 free bytes and 80MB until OOM, target footprint 477408192, growth limit 536870912
at java.lang.StringFactory.newStringFromChars(StringFactory.java:112)
at java.lang.StringBuffer.toString(StringBuffer.java:671)
at java.io.StringWriter.toString(StringWriter.java:218)
at kotlin.reflect.p.C(TypesJVM.kt:25)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.Patcher.a(Patcher.kt:23)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.a.g(FileResponse.kt:1427)
at cyou.joiplay.joiplay.html.HTMLActivity$onCreate$11.shouldInterceptRequest(HTMLActivity.kt:73)
at ha.a(chromium-TrichromeWebViewGoogle6432.aab-stable-573519633:79)
at org.chromium.android_webview.AwContentsBackgroundThreadClient.shouldInterceptRequestFromNative(chromium-TrichromeWebViewGoogle6432.aab-stable-573519633:15)

Plz help me ):
Use maldivas for this game

Reactions: Semuabaik

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017

Kagura released
I kind of feel sorry for companies like Kagura. Games like WinterMemories are once-in-a-decade tier level games that really reap in their profits. This is probably the most famous game of 2023, but the fact that a translation was already released means they're going to expect poorer sales. I'm not talking about ethics and capitalism here, and I still support dazed for doing an amazing job, but I can't help but feel sorry for the translator at least knowing that his work or passion will not have the impact he expected.

Of course, there will be many people here who replay it for the kagura translation and purchasing it altogether, but I just feel like Kagura was banking on the fact that they were first to this and were expecting ginormous sales from a game of this diamond-tier.

Reactions: Reinu

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
I kind of feel sorry for companies like Kagura. Games like WinterMemories are once-in-a-decade tier level games that really reap in their profits. This is probably the most famous game of 2023, but the fact that a translation was already released means they're going to expect poorer sales. I'm not talking about ethics and capitalism here, and I still support dazed for doing an amazing job, but I can't help but feel sorry for the translator at least knowing that his work or passion will not have the impact he expected.

Of course, there will be many people here who replay it for the kagura translation and purchasing it altogether, but I just feel like Kagura was banking on the fact that they were first to this and were expecting ginormous sales from a game of this diamond-tier.
When this game ends up on steam im buying it. (well if it ever will, the last one did so here's hoping.)

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Does playing the first game get you extra scenes/dialouge if you put the save files or something in the sequel ?

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to change variables in this rpg maker? Cheat engine doesn't seem to work, or I am bad at using it.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019

Hopefully there's more sailors of the seven seas whom support the games they end up enjoying, I usually stack up a list of games I've played and liked and buy them on sale or something as a way to support them. + I'm sure the official translation will pull in some ppl of it's own due to the quality of the current one.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yes, do that, buy the game from kagura is way to support, but sometime i wish they should focus on the sure big sale first, they not big company and they try to do so many game same time

just4fun492

Jul 28, 2023
somebody knows why i can't use any save posted online? i tried replacing all the files on my "saves" folder with the new ones but nothing happens

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
When this game ends up on steam im buying it. (well if it ever will, the last one did so here's hoping.)
it's already listed on the steam, i'll definitely buy this game, just like the first game

I'm not talking about ethics and capitalism here, and I still support dazed for doing an amazing job, but I can't help but feel sorry for the translator at least knowing that his work or passion will not have the impact he expected.
pretty sure KGR already noticed dazed's cleaned-up MTL (their offi discord have plenty of members talking about it after all)
so chances are, KGR might take the MTL as a cross-reference material while making their own translation

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes