BoinkBoink

Jun 26, 2021
your save does not work. plues i was wondering how do you get all the stuff in 18 day's. do the girls have one scene at a time are does fucking them with out the white bar do anything, also in the game he has a flash back so was there a game before this were he fucked them good.
Found the problem, uploaded the fix. Just extract the content and put them inside www folder (overwrite existing "save" folder if asked).

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Can someone explain to me what I should do when one of Yui's conditions says that I should read her a letter at night? because I don't have that letter and I have no idea where to find it

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
hmm after extract the file it's not completely 100% after playing on my pc some of them got missing/error

but in joiplay it looks good :coffee::love:
View attachment 2770683
HOW can you do that? I cannot play it, the touch simply doesn't work when i have the possibility of walk, only the intro and the "Did you want to watch the tutorial" works and then joiplay simply doesn't want to work. I can only press secondary, and i cannot save too, because even the buttons, the virtual gamepad and the virtual keyboard do anything.

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
I saved my game and then my PC crashed seconds later, I can no longer access my save games despite them showing up in the game files. Any possible fix?

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
So is the drone just bait? I cannot find any way to get it, also are there not threesome skills/scenes?, already finished the game but im looking to at least 90% completion

ilikelewds

Sep 28, 2020
So is the drone just bait? I cannot find any way to get it, also are there not threesome skills/scenes?, already finished the game but im looking to at least 90% completion
after u conquer all heroines u unlock the 4some achievement and u can summon them to your location thats pretty much it

Reactions: Metalero75

hauntedxdd

Jul 1, 2017
man, where the hell are the other sex positions? i *must* be missing some more. anyone know where the last 2 Lewd and Perverted positions are?

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Am I supposed to not know who's saying what? There's a lot of gender and possessive swaps that make it hard to tell who is speaking. The translation is great at giving me a general clue of what's happening but context is missing often enough that I end up just doing stuff at random, hoping an event triggers. It's not unplayable or anything, I'm just curious if I'm missing a better version somehow.
Yeah I'm kinda feeling the same thing with the translation, it does the overall job but some stuff is just confusing due to the MTL. Apparently Kagura's also translating this so there might be a professional translation in the future cuz the translation quality atm ain't like the first game's translation from kagura but that could just be me idk.

Reactions: hochlander

N84O

Jan 30, 2021
Take a look at this post:
Hey, sorry if I sound a bit like an idiot, but how do I edit the html file? Do I use notepad++ then save the file? And does "style type" go in <head>? I'm completely clueless when it comes to stuff like this.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Hey, sorry if I sound a bit like an idiot, but how do I edit the html file? Do I use notepad++ then save the file? And does "style type" go in <head>? I'm completely clueless when it comes to stuff like this.
Yes to all your questions. Not a joke.

ecec y

Mar 28, 2022
Since it has the completed tag, we just have to wait for a proper translation and uncensored version or patch and probably bug fixes along the way

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes