zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
your save does not work. plues i was wondering how do you get all the stuff in 18 day's. do the girls have one scene at a time are does fucking them with out the white bar do anything, also in the game he has a flash back so was there a game before this were he fucked them good.

ciseru

Apr 30, 2022
I already beats all heroine and took their panties, but there's 2 left that i haven't obtained, anyone has any clue ?

1690393143860.png

vstrechnyi

Jun 10, 2017
Need help!
It's a bug or not?
I gave pink rotor(from river) to Kagami at 40.
But now - she want second "Toy present" at 60!

River is empty (only fish)
FortuneTells is silent (literally)
Screenshot_972.png

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
your save does not work. plues i was wondering how do you get all the stuff in 18 day's. do the girls have one scene at a time are does fucking them with out the white bar do anything, also in the game he has a flash back so was there a game before this were he fucked them good.
I trying to speedrun and, as i experienced, my MC on day 3 already have all main skills. The secret is simple: each menko fight - 20 memory for 7 min. So "full clear" before new game + is possible. The main issue is new girls, because they can`t be dated before Menko and Candy Shop female story will be cleared or close to end.

Need help!
It's a bug or not?
I gave pink rotor(from river) to Kagami at 40.
But now - she want second "Toy present" at 60!

River is empty (only fish)
FortuneTells is silent (literally)
View attachment 2802039
On table in her room you`ll see a box with "butt tail toy". After that you`ll need to get sleepmask from searching in own house for final event.

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I can't for the life of me get this game going properly, I followed the steps in the installation steps, extracting files form the patch and replacing all as well as extracting the pictures. But i always get image errors and then the game breaks to the point of not being able to click on any of the characters. Please help
Ensure you have the proper japanese language pack installed and you are using a zip program that understands japanese characters. If you do not have the proper language pack and/or locale set games might not work. If your unzip program does not support japanese characters it will output filenames that are unreadable garbage. Lots of things can go wrong.

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
I ran into a Loading Error bug where it has a problem with E_Miyuki_..._0000.png. I have applied the patch and this error happens when Miyuki is masturbating in her bedroom.

Marika The Chosen

May 14, 2021
Ok so heres a Decent Start save file I made
Have most of the Sub-Heroine unlocked the 2 new ones are lock behind the progression of 2 of the old heroine (Akari & Shizuku)

Left all the Achievements locked expect the GAME KING one which lets you skip all the mini games also all the hints to unlock the achievements are shown.

View attachment 2782096 View attachment 2782054
Most of the H & Map Skills are unlocked think I'm missing like 3 Map-skills and 2 H-skills
View attachment 2782055 View attachment 2782058

the items are all the stuff I collected trying to make this save, the important item is the Sparkling Box which increase heroines Affi by 20. Got 50 but since I messed up by progressing Rio's & Miyuki story, so you only really need 46 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2782063 View attachment 2782064 View attachment 2782065 View attachment 2782066

Lastly is Boku & Recollection Room
Got Boku to lvl 85 with Desire @ 1399 and Stamina @ 1269
and for anyone who just wants to unlock everything. The button that unlock's everything in recollection room is there to be pressed.

View attachment 2782078

just start new save and click carry over at the beginning
How did you get the footjob skill?

Reactions: Silosilo

Ned59

Feb 2, 2018
How do i get the after photo? i just take puss/anl, rio's i got by accident
Take a photo after the second perversion position (mating press i think)

The after is taken when you use missionary the first lewdness position (i missread your question, my bad)

Malbolzcha

May 16, 2019
my save with absolutely EVERYTHING unlocked. i suggest you get the cheat mod from the main post cause i set my stamina and lust to 9999

EDIT- actually, i'm wrong. there's 1 event i didn't do cause i couldn't get it to trigger. aunt miyuki's new years event. you have to cum in your pants the day before or 2 days before, i don't know. i gave up trying after the 3rd attempt

Last edited:

Malbolzcha

May 16, 2019
Here's a universal cheat for RPGM games that also works in this game too.

Extract the folders inside the zip into "www" folders and replaces all files.
Activate the cheat by pressing CTRL + C ingame.

Note : can't change SP value, still can't find the right variables for SP

Download Here
Source :

View attachment 2790094
shit. sorry, it's not in the 1st post (it SHOULD be) but i managed to find it

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
I already beats all heroine and took their panties, but there's 2 left that i haven't obtained, anyone has any clue ?

View attachment 2801985
by beat do you mean conquered, if not then right click the heroines to have a mentai battle, after you win youll get all their panties or in your case the missing ones, each has 3 and theres 10 heroines

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes