HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
on my pov, this setting work like a charm, they just need change the place or time, like they can bring those girl to the city for uni school and the MC now try not to be ntr by other guys

Reactions: japayue28

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
btw, ver 1.0.5 on hentaibanchi.com

but i cant download, cause they use very slow host, need a hero

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
turn out we dont need to down full game, i got the patch 1.05
If you want only the patch you can download it from ci-en
(the author keeps updating the patch file with new updates, just need to ovewrite the existing files.)
But the translation will not be ineffect if you do this.

How do I clean the rooms for Miyuki?
get a skill that lets you clean rooms.
once you did that go around the rooms.
you would hear a unique sound as well as a pop up on the left saying the room is dirty.
use the clean skill.

Kizuaja

Dec 20, 2022
oh at that point either you dont have the skill toilet assault or game is bugged, skill is available for purchase after being kicked out once just play the day out and after points are tallied you'll get a notification "new skill available" or something like that
Thanks
I will check it later

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Am I supposed to not know who's saying what? There's a lot of gender and possessive swaps that make it hard to tell who is speaking. The translation is great at giving me a general clue of what's happening but context is missing often enough that I end up just doing stuff at random, hoping an event triggers. It's not unplayable or anything, I'm just curious if I'm missing a better version somehow.

moonkit

Jan 31, 2023
guy, can anyone tell me how can i increase subtitles quality it is so blurry in my laptop also is there any full screen option, and how to enter settings or main menu

djundika50

Jul 17, 2022
Would be appreciate if someone create a perfect stat for day 1 just like summer memories, like unli skill points and money since we got less days to play rather than summer

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Does someone know what variable contain data about time travel skill? I want to use it second time.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
It's too bad this game is still censored but according to Kagura Games when it releases on steam it will be uncensored and there will be an uncensor patch available there for free as well.

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes