TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey Guys can some on tell me how can I run the game in joiplay is keep crashing on loading screen when I start the game do I need to do something to make it to work ?

ciseru

Apr 30, 2022
about the 10 minigame achivement, i finished 9/10 minigames, which minigame did i miss from those ?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
about the 10 minigame achivement, i finished 9/10 minigames, which minigame did i miss from those ?

Let`s see: Fishing (random fish + chance for gift), Math rush (500 yen), Washing (500 yen), Part-time Job (3500 yen), Menko (auto win), Cooking (no time wasted), Training (+50 exp), Shooting (until 01.04, 5 random gifts/supply), Ring Tossing (until 01.04, 5 random gifts/supply), Painting Words (random word effect).

NoguNogu

Sep 3, 2020
Little question:

Can i call two/three girls like in the previews game?
I saw something that i could... But i don't figure how to trigger the event. :/

Jun 1, 2022
Little question:

Can i call two/three girls like in the previews game?
I saw something that i could... But i don't figure how to trigger the event. :/
There are two ways how you can call the heroines to meet up with you. First one would be the love hotel. You choose 3 girls and enjoy your time there. And then the second option would be the call-feature in the recollection room. But this only works there and not inside the main game. Also i think you need to unlock the foursome achievement, to call 3 girls to the hotel.

Reactions: NoguNogu

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
There are two ways how you can call the heroines to meet up with you. First one would be the love hotel. You choose 3 girls and enjoy your time there. And then the second option would be the call-feature in the recollection room. But this only works there and not inside the main game. Also i think you need to unlock the foursome achievement, to call 3 girls to the hotel.
That is not entirely true. After clearing all heroines, you get to do 4 play(option will be available on the right side of the screen). When used you can select any heroine you want, max of 3 to the location you are at, to have fun. To call them to the love hotel, you simply use the 4p option outside the hotel building. Recollection adds a way to place heroines anywhere you want(with exception that they can't move away from their specific buildings, for example you can't place other household in the main house or vise versa.)
So after clearing the game(all heroine) you can have 4p by simply clicking on the skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyRainDropsDown

Akumu17

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone help me on how can I progress with Mizuki? I don't know what to give her
(stuck at 20affection)

L_sir

May 17, 2017
I thought at first this was a rip off game of summer time - But took a closer look I was wrong.

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
Yes i know where it take place but when i go in and event not happen then i got kick out
oh at that point either you dont have the skill toilet assault or game is bugged, skill is available for purchase after being kicked out once just play the day out and after points are tallied you'll get a notification "new skill available" or something like that

Reactions: Kizuaja

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone help me on how can I progress with Mizuki? I don't know what to give her
(stuck at 20affection)
at night in the second map of the shrine there is a dude sitting on a bench alone, talk to him and you get the option to send him to mizuki for fortune telling

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Hikari's ending definitely implies that she knows about Akari and the MC having sex as well. Hopefully if there is a deluxe or sequel in the future that it that touches on that for a potential okayodon.
the ending is already oyakodon lol, it isn't even implying anymore

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
so you guys know there is any holiday in fall and spring in japan???

hoping dojinotome can make 2 more game base on fall and spring

• Haha
Reactions: turtleman111

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
so you guys know there is any holiday in fall and spring in japan???

hoping dojinotome can make 2 more game base on fall and spring
if not mistaken there are only 1 week long holiday during Fall and Spring in Japan. I don't think it will be enough for the game unless the creator extend the time duration per day.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Its best to not over milk a setting or characters for too long anyway. Two good games in a single setting is plenty so its best to just but it to rest and make something different.

Reactions: geocites
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes