waazki

Apr 10, 2020
skills are added when you learn it. some skills(non sex skills) can be active once you learn it as well.

hes usually at the mountain or at his house which is one of the apartment next to the park.

Ah it seems like NPCs are not spawning for me lol

Andrew91639183636

Nov 28, 2020
I have a problem on Maldives that there is no sound the first time I open it,it was fine but then when I went the second time and open the game there's no more sound,pls help

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
The game was just launched, not only that but the creator also said that it was rushed, he would finish some extra stuff in a free patch and then he probably will work on the expansion
Even though it's true extra content might come in future free patches, the creator never said the game was rushed, he planned for an August release but ended up releasing it way earlier, just because he could. A expansion is not planned at the moment and actually according to him, would be a bit difficult to implement since the current game volume already is reaching the limits of RPGM.

apexlemon

May 9, 2020
Hikari's ending definitely implies that she knows about Akari and the MC having sex as well. Hopefully if there is a deluxe or sequel in the future that it that touches on that for a potential okayodon.

Th3Ruler

Jun 28, 2019
I once read a political/social/science piece that was discussing the younger generation(s) and their ability to use computers awhile back.
It basically boiled down to the writer noting that the younger crowds seem to lack the ability to properly use a PC, and not knowing how they worked, how the system stores data and the like... and how it was becoming an issue within the workplace, it also mentioned that due to the raise of mobile phones, and particularly Android devices, that the younger generations are using them but not understanding exactly how they work...

it would certainly explain why in every thread, that danged question pops up repeatedly... they don't know any better.

"android version?" is slowly becoming a question that concerns me more and more these days...
Samsung Fridge version?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes