PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Would be appreciate if someone create a perfect stat for day 1 just like summer memories, like unli skill points and money since we got less days to play rather than summer

Less days, yeah. And less time used on activity. Washing/Math - 30 min, not 1 hours. Fishing - 10 min. Events - around 30-60 min, not 1 part of the day. And more time skips with lvl system (free limit break)

ARPU!$

Jul 25, 2023
I'm assuming you mean Kanae the one that looks like Miyuki.
After you 100% Shizuku, Kanae will appear at Dojin Mansion in the Morning. Then later that day (or was it next day) she'll appear at ocean docks where the benches are. Up to a certain point of affection she'll sit there again, so just stay up late and use your camera on the man at the love hotel.
I am stuck at Kanae aff 60
And the quest says
“Investigate the cause of the sigh”
Please help me

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
I am stuck at Kanae aff 60
And the quest says
“Investigate the cause of the sigh”
Please help me
Be sure you have the ability to stay up late.
Do that and head to the love hotel.
You'll find Kanae's husband with a gyaru-like girl.
Take the picture, and then get to Kanae the next day.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first i am new to this game. i would like to now if there are any cheats and if so what is the code? also is there a summer version are what is the first game.

BoinkBoink

Jun 26, 2021
Here's a save with:
  • all 10 girls "cleared"
  • all 12 achievements
  • all skills incl. foot job (almost all?)
  • some money
  • quick fishing, and
  • good-luck skill.
EDIT: Extract the content, and put them into www folder (overwrite the existing "save folder")

all achievements.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfin302 and darlic

Samidas

Jun 15, 2022
I can't for the life of me get this game going properly, I followed the steps in the installation steps, extracting files form the patch and replacing all as well as extracting the pictures. But i always get image errors and then the game breaks to the point of not being able to click on any of the characters. Please help

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes