ecec y

Mar 28, 2022
Does anyone know if it's possible to change variables in this rpg maker? Cheat engine doesn't seem to work, or I am bad at using it.
If you mean to change the RPGSAVE variables then yes, literally search up rpgsave editor and then just change what you want, if it comes up as just "variable X" then add the system.json file and it'll tell you what they are, or just change them and hope for the best

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
I kind of feel sorry for companies like Kagura. Games like WinterMemories are once-in-a-decade tier level games that really reap in their profits. This is probably the most famous game of 2023, but the fact that a translation was already released means they're going to expect poorer sales. I'm not talking about ethics and capitalism here, and I still support dazed for doing an amazing job, but I can't help but feel sorry for the translator at least knowing that his work or passion will not have the impact he expected.

Of course, there will be many people here who replay it for the kagura translation and purchasing it altogether, but I just feel like Kagura was banking on the fact that they were first to this and were expecting ginormous sales from a game of this diamond-tier.
I think you're underestimating how much people are willing to wait for a proper translation. I want this game REALLY badly, but I don't want my experience compromised, so I am sitting tight until the official translation comes out.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question ! When are you that the developer will make an update with new additions? Because for the moment there are only updates to correct the bugs when he said he would update to add the content he had planned, but not the gold of his release in store like (the discussions in the bed / the H events under the kotatsu and others)

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
I have a question ! When are you that the developer will make an update with new additions? Because for the moment there are only updates to correct the bugs when he said he would update to add the content he had planned, but not the gold of his release in store like (the discussions in the bed / the H events under the kotatsu and others)
for now i think ikeda just wants to iron out the game and make it bug free before adding any additional content, they have also stated that DLC was not planned for this game, though we can always pray that good sales = more content

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Is there a new game +? since there are a couple of girls with whom I have time to finish their route

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Is there a new game +? since there are a couple of girls with whom I have time to finish their route
Yes there is. However, it is very possible to get all the girls in one playthrough, especially if you use the time leaper skill correctly. I've done it.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
can't we make a new game+ by recovering all the capacities we had without the heroine's affection being at 100%? Like in summer memories?

Reactions: Moonlight Cat
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes