Savor

Jan 30, 2018
oh yes. i loved the prequel, one of the best fucking games. literally.
I'm so horny right now i could fuck myself.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, how did you translate the pictures and wordwrap the game? It's a serious bitch because the dev mixed a lot of the flags with text stuff. Like I'm getting He Llo ho W a R e yoU doin G

that kind of text.
Pictures just require that you decrypt, edit them (I use paint.net), then reencrypt.

The wordwrap is indeed a bitch. For the dialogue in general my tool makes its own wordwrap and I can adjust it as I please. For the flags/variables in the script, my tool also handles that in a special way. Doesn't work 100% of the time but gets the job done mostly.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How do you progress Yui's "Promiscuous, over 30 years old"?
View attachment 2769833
Unfortunately D_TEXT (The text logs at the top left) don't MTL well because they aren't complete sentences. They don't even allow spaces which makes things harder. I'll need to think of a solution for this in the future. :(

Fixed that stat tho.

There's a patch on the dev's blog already, supposedly.
Yup I'm going to wait a few days and let the dev come out with any early patches then I'll update it in one go.

Reactions: V^V and Sscdrake

SummerCoffe

Aug 20, 2022
so, there are choice to 'sleep assault' which will involves some kind of interactable scene instead of usual choice, and apparently if you use it simultaneously on other girl (other than 3 main heroines) it will turn the screen black.

use the 100% save > set time to night (sleep time) > go to any sub-heroine > sleep assault > use 'sex skill' and it will ask for the interactable sex scene instead > black screen but not crashing.

either this is not implemented yet, error on save files, or just me being unlucky.

Greenraiser

Jan 26, 2018
In wonder and awe, I stand here amazed,
For dreams that I cherished, now beautifully unfazed.
If my eyes are not deceiving me, I see,
A sight so surreal, it fills my heart with glee.

For what I longed for, with every beat of my soul,
Is unfolding before me, making my spirit whole.
In this fleeting moment, my wishes take flight,
As destiny weaves its tapestry of delight.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
so, there are choice to 'sleep assault' which will involves some kind of interactable scene instead of usual choice, and apparently if you use it simultaneously on other girl (other than 3 main heroines) it will turn the screen black.

use the 100% save > set time to night (sleep time) > go to any sub-heroine > sleep assault > use 'sex skill' and it will ask for the interactable sex scene instead > black screen but not crashing.

either this is not implemented yet, error on save files, or just me being unlucky.
I will look into this after I apply the v1.0.1 patch.

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
Mizuki keeps randomly disappearing for me after events. When I click on her icon I just get teleported to her room with noone in there. I even downloaded the full save to test and after replaying a scene in the recollection room she disappears as well.
Edit: Nvm in recollection she was in another room. But playing my normal save she is just gone after her first recollection event and starting over with my stats doesn't change anything. I guess that save is just fucked then?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
anyone know how to complete mizuki's "help find a method" first favorability quest?
talk to a guy sitting at the bench at night after the 27th and introduce him to mizuki. took quite awhile to figure this out because google translates this guide website goofy

Reactions: Yamemai
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes