dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thank you getting a workable translation out so fast! I did run into an error after applying the Fixes/Improvements patch. There was parameter with a string which didn't have a closing double quote in the CommonEvents json file. I forgot to record the line number, but if you run the file through a JSON validator it should find it.
Should be fixed now on the newest commit.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Should be fixed now on the newest commit.
Thanks for the translation I ran into an issue though what do u do for Yui's "send a letter in the afternoon"? I thought it was the calligraphy stuff to do in the afternoon but I've done it a bunch of times and nothing has happened idk if its a mistranslation or something.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the translation I ran into an issue though what do u do for Yui's "send a letter in the afternoon"? I thought it was the calligraphy stuff to do in the afternoon but I've done it a bunch of times and nothing has happened idk if its a mistranslation or something.
Send a screenshot with the exact text and I'll double check it.

The original text is:

午後\\c[0]に書初をする

'Write a letter in the afternoon' seems right so not sure why it won't trigger. Send your save and I can check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: nel-ixx

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I don't think the Kagura version will be released before Q2 2024.
The developer has commented that he wants to include some more content for free, this will probably take a few months. And he probably wants to take some time to cash in on the DLsite and Fanza versions.
This plus the time it might take Kagura to translate and edit for Steam....
I doubt it will be out before 9-12 months.
You've crushed my dream of an official ENG and decensor version by winter period, it would have been apt for it's name too. Sadge.

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
gonna let this simmer for about a week for the dev patches to come out and for dazedanon to do their cleanup of their translation, but i am BEYOND excited

1689362032119.png

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does the game considers what you did on the previous game (depending of which ending you got), or does it just goes with the "Harem ending" assuming you got it?

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
Save? Are you on the right version? (Patch only works with v1.0.0 atm.)
it crashed while saving and i never saved befor xD oh well i didnt use the patch! i suddenly unlocked footjob scene and wanted to try it out in the japanese room or what its called

• Wow
Reactions: dazedanon
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes