shantysailor

Dec 31, 2018
me
laksmdasd.jpg
how are the group scenes? do the girls interact and or is it a proper three/foursome with 3/4some positions?

or is it the same as the previous game where they essentially just watch you with whatever girl you are currently focusing?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
Hi there here a cary file start from scratch over file with all skill unlock not all CGUnlock Some quest were bug i think in yui case is at 80%:)

Reactions: namakuginjo

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
No rush or anything, just figured I'd ask if there was an ETA on the update to v.1.0.1 or if I should continue to play the MTL I have of it on the side? (I'd prefer the translations of this methinks)

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
this game def gonna be the highest sales game on dlsite this year becuz of the hype, unless "My secret summer vacation 2" being too damn good and dethrone it, but yea the chance is really low

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
me
View attachment 2770158
how are the group scenes? do the girls interact and or is it a proper three/foursome with 3/4some positions?

or is it the same as the previous game where they essentially just watch you with whatever girl you are currently focusing?
The later, theres only 1 scene where they interact which is the ending, besides that the usual reaction if they see you doing lewd stuff infront of them. Imo thats the weakest point of this game.

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
hmm after extract the file it's not completely 100% after playing on my pc some of them got missing/error

but in joiplay it looks good :coffee::love:
Screenshot_20230715_042344.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BartzV

tomnull

Oct 5, 2020
Hollyy shiiit. The 1st game is literally my favorite adult game. Hyped. Will wait a little while for the remaining translations and fixes. dazedanon you're the best. Also, I use git in my day job and I'm impressed with your README. Well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes