Sasariel

Oct 13, 2018
All dialogue and choices are translated as well as log text and informative text. However if you are a patient gamer wait a few more days while I clean up all the text and translate the rest of the pictures. That being said the entire game should be readable and playable.

It's going to take some time for me to go through everything and make sure it's properly formatted since its really difficult to make everything fit in this game. I also plan on editing all the menus manually to make them way more readable.

About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Contributors:
- Fix awkward translations for 'Big Sister' and 'pants'. Many other grammar fixes as well.
- Fix gitignore to remove extra file in repo.
Of course, I read this *after* I tossed the entire game into a MTL tool and am getting ready to edit some stuff.. oh well, its fun :p

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Do you have a link to switch from version 1.0.0 to version 1.0.1 without having to download the full game again and preferably an untranslated path I want to leave my game in Japanese because Mtool does not pair me to translate english in french

Thanks to the hero who will help me

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Why when I try to unzip on phone it takes a lot of time and get stuck in 70%?
70% is when it starts extracting all the images so its normal for it to take long. I'm not sure why it gets stuck for you though.

Do you have a link to switch from version 1.0.0 to version 1.0.1 without having to download the full game again and preferably an untranslated path I want to leave my game in Japanese because Mtool does not pair me to translate english in french

Thanks to the hero who will help me

Reactions: Cloud07 and dirani

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Got ya bro.
1. For Akari's mom you just gotta keep doing Akari's route, then when her mom picks her up (I think same day or nexr day) Akari sits on the bench where the bathroom is. From there just monitor around the map and she'll show up at the mountain.

2. Kanae continue down Shizuku's route until you get the love hotel, then you'll see Kanae in the morning with her husband outside of Dojin Mansion. When she starts to sit at the benches where the ocean is. At midnight use camera on the man thats at the love hotel.
You're the man, bro! Thank you.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Got ya bro.
1. For Akari's mom you just gotta keep doing Akari's route, then when her mom picks her up (I think same day or nexr day) Akari sits on the bench where the bathroom is. From there just monitor around the map and she'll show up at the mountain.

2. Kanae continue down Shizuku's route until you get the love hotel, then you'll see Kanae in the morning with her husband outside of Dojin Mansion. When she starts to sit at the benches where the ocean is. At midnight use camera on the man thats at the love hotel.
Hello Do you happend know where is 3rd Mentaiko hunter ? or anybody knows where is 3rd one ?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
My
Hello Do you happend know where is 3rd Mentaiko hunter ? or anybody knows where is 3rd one ?
let me remember in them in order.
1st one near Kagami's apartment
2nd is at night where the ocean dock is
3rd should be at the bottom of the mountain i think. (Probably evening) Can't really remember since i was pretty tired when i found the last one.

Reactions: Kaiiiii@1678

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
70% is when it starts extracting all the images so its normal for it to take long. I'm not sure why it gets stuck for you though.

I can't find any download link by those of the pay sites like dlsite is there no free link?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Pictures just require that you decrypt, edit them (I use paint.net), then reencrypt.

The wordwrap is indeed a bitch. For the dialogue in general my tool makes its own wordwrap and I can adjust it as I please. For the flags/variables in the script, my tool also handles that in a special way. Doesn't work 100% of the time but gets the job done mostly.
Would you mind sharing this tool with me? I'd love to learn what you're using because your translation are top notch.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
sadly it doesnt show me that 3rd mentai oh well i try in another go :D

EDIT: i like when at ending Boku says "Everyone, i will come play again, okay ?" in yellow text... summer memories 2 upcoming ? :p

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
Found a bug where I cant interact with anything after the breakfast talk about new year's eve the same day.

tried restarting the game, pc and also with and without locale emulator

Edit:tried to upload save file, was not allowed to

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
I am shocked how good the chatGPT translation is. Like It reads mostly as normal English just some strange wording or structure but fuck call me impressed. Thanks Dadedanon for doing it! Love you for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Found a bug where I cant interact with anything after the breakfast talk about new year's eve the same day.

tried restarting the game, pc and also with and without locale emulator

Edit:tried to upload save file, was not allowed to
Zip it first and try again.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes