fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
This is in the memory rooms gallery if relevant.
No character has translated dialogue when giving a blow job.

Game_Ur8p4sM4KH.png

After Rio's second event (the one about being scared by the ghost) causes a normal end of day complete with save prompt and everything. Game continues to run like normal memory room once the new day is loaded though (this is probably a game bug though and nothing to do with the translation).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This is in the memory rooms gallery if relevant.
No character has translated dialogue when giving a blow job.

View attachment 2770969

After Rio's second event (the one about being scared by the ghost) causes a normal end of day complete with save prompt and everything. Game continues to run like normal memory room once the new day is loaded though (this is probably a game bug though and nothing to do with the translation).
here ya go.
Also each "goal" has its own description on the left notepad thing area.
Yeah both of these are text found in Code 122 which has a habit of breaking things when translated if not done right. Going to MTL it now and hopefully it doesn't break things with this new method.

Also I know where those images are just need to TL them.

Edit: Yeah naw totally crashed and burned after I touched those variables. Just manually translated that stuff. Should be good now.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My

let me remember in them in order.
1st one near Kagami's apartment
2nd is at night where the ocean dock is
3rd should be at the bottom of the mountain i think. (Probably evening) Can't really remember since i was pretty tired when i found the last one.
You were too tired after all. He's in the shrine in the evening.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah both of these are text found in Code 122 which has a habit of breaking things when translated if not done right. Going to MTL it now and hopefully it doesn't break things with this new method.

Also I know where those images are just need to TL them.
The images and sfx are the best stuff, when will these be translated? Thanks for the work so far.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Oh nvm previous post i though we had to install the AI to get the translation nvm all good.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
i thought this was already translated... guess back to waiting... i absolutely do not want to give shady ai stuff my E-mail name and birthdate bruh....
The game came out yesterday. Unless you are thinking of the first game which has been out and translated for awhile now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The images and sfx are the best stuff, when will these be translated? Thanks for the work so far.
Images are a WIP so a few days for the main stuff. I wasn't actually planning to TL the SFX because there are a shit ton of them but eh maybe I will.

Jan 25, 2018
Oh damn, I don't remember if the first game was uncensored officially after release or by fans, I hope this game does get it though.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes