Zokar_Z

Sep 25, 2021
How do you unlock the Footjob ability?
It seems to need an event, like Miyuki's blowjob in Summer Memories, but I don't know how to get it.

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the translation I ran into an issue though what do u do for Yui's "send a letter in the afternoon"? I thought it was the calligraphy stuff to do in the afternoon but I've done it a bunch of times and nothing has happened idk if its a mistranslation or something.
Try doing it manually, disable the Game King perk.

Reactions: nel-ixx

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know what the rewards for the New Year Minigame stands are, and is there a way to just cheat to get the items?
The minigames feel impossible to get the high score highest I could get was around 600k for the shooting as for the ring toss I just hate it. :mad:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know what the rewards for the New Year Minigame stands are, and is there a way to just cheat to get the items?
The minigames feel impossible to get the high score highest I could get was around 600k for the shooting as for the ring toss I just hate it. :mad:
You can get the genie lamp from the midnight seller in the apartments.

charmingpotato

May 8, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to progress Mizuki (side character) event? I cannot find the person that is said to be in the guide.

Also my quests for Miyuki (main milf) and Rio are stuck at 60%, and whenever I try to talk to to Miyuki, she tells me to sleep with the girls (dialog from day 1), and whenever I try to talk to the girls, no matter the time, they will ask me to go sleep with them. I have tried sleeping with them but nothing happens. Same thing keeps happening.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks daze your MTLs are the only ones I don't worry about. Hope Kagura gives this an official translation Dojin Otome are one of those games I don't mind supporting they make great stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm... for some reason the file wont fully extract or start for me, keeps saying there's an "error" when extracting with some files including the .exe missing.

Any ideas?

Reactions: Orochik

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
any linux bros have success in transferring the game into a fresh nwjs folder?

works for a minute and then throws some errors making it so that you cant click on any foreground objects (characters, MC for menu, doors, etc)

Reactions: krikou

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
Really love this type of game, better than the typical JRPG type games. I really enjoyed the first one and was wondering if anyone knew when this will be released onto steam?

Reactions: Silosilo
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes