Baruuk

Nov 15, 2021
How do i unlock the "secret" Hentai and World skills? i,m on my second playthrough and i didn,t even know how i got the 2 i already have. 1696601755619.png

Baruuk

Nov 15, 2021
Right side of anal you Miss two skills.
The first you get by peeing 15 times at the park. The second one you'll get after unlocking the First.
thx , i also checked the full save and i found out that there are like 4 or 5 more hidden skills 2 more to the right of the boobjob and 2 or 3 more in the world page , still didn,t know how to get any those 5, and footjob is needed to see a rio event.

vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
I keep downloading this and when I try using unarchiver or something to extract it it just runs and runs and runs and never completes. Anybody have ideas?

Sep 23, 2021
its after christmas
90% sure it's just her solo ending , I can check again some other time when I boot game up. If you have seen the scene but it not in there, that because you didn't select save/override save.

Edit: location wise should be the scene from spoilers above, but I'm still on ver 1.04(was thinking of waiting til it's more complete to update) & it's not showing up.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Part of 1.09 patch notes include,
"・引き継ぎ時ヒロインデータリセット機能の追加" which roughly translates into,
" - Addition of heroine data reset function when transferring"
I hope that means you can start NG+ with everything unlocked but with the option to reset all heroine progress again. I'd love to replay the game with such where you redo every (or any pick) of a heroine's story but you have all of your items/secrets/achievements etc still intact!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes