Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
as much as I love this series, I really wish there was more pregnancy content then JUST endings. haven't been able to find a solid pixel game that has pregnancy sex in it.

You can download it from kimochi or ryuugames, I don't remember where I downloaded it from, it has several scenes with the pregnant woman.

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Looking at the new patch, I still don't know how to trigger the new scenes, but I see even the characters that don't have new scenes have extra dialogue when you pair them in 4p mode, with the characters that have or will have EX scenes (like Miyuki and Kanae) having more dialogue.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
the 2.01 ver still in jap
don't know how to trigger the new event.
however you can see the new event in the recollection room by pushing the button in the living room wall to see them (yui-mizuki and rio-shizuku)
and don't know how to get the new begging skill

hope a kind soul translating

thank you in advance

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
There is a guide linked in the first post of the thread that probably answers all your questions.
Sincerely thank you for letting me know. I must be a stupid guy for passing by Post and not seeing that there was a guide. This guide saved my game.

This is definitely a great game, even though I don't like shota.

One thing that bothered me, I know others don't agree with me, but the heroines falling in love with the MC's tiny dick really makes me strange.

I would like this game to have a way where the nephew (in this case the MC) was a 20 year old, and have scenes of the dick going deep.

LaughingTuna

Mar 31, 2020
the 2.01 ver still in jap
however you can see the new event in the recollection room by pushing the button in the living room wall to see them (yui-mizuki and rio-shizuku)

thank you in advance
From what I can read with my limited Japanese and from my playthrough,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I encountered these triggers after all of the girl routes have been cleared, so some mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: deoy

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
if anyone have the full save for the 2.01, that would be great help
Saves from previous versions work, if what you want is to have everything unlocked then get any completed save, go to the "recollection room" and press the red button.

From what I can read with my limited Japanese and from my playthrough [...]
[...] I encountered these triggers after all of the girl routes have been cleared, so some mileage may vary.
You actually need to clear the routes to be able to play the EX Events, they are post-game content after all.

thank you in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LaughingTuna

Mar 31, 2020
weird, I have all girls maxed and I still can't trigger the scenes.
I'm guessing that you'll need to the trigger the new events that happen when you invite 2 girls related to the EX events using the 4P skill gained after clearing all of the routes. For example, inviting only Rio and Shizuku will trigger a dialogue between them.

So far, I've noticed that Yui + Mizuki, Miyuki + Kanae, and Hikari + Akari have new dialogues between them when you invite them for some 3P actions. This might be another necessary step to trigger the EX event.

Jul 12, 2021
I don't know if you know, but if you apply this new version without the owner of the thread translating it, you are going to revert your entire game to Japanese again because it is not officially translated, so unless you know how to read Japanese, it will not be of any use for the people
*me who knows how to read SOME japanese*
Anime Smug GIF - Anime Smug Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question and why does the game have the pregnancy tag, is it some H skill or does it have to do with the ending?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes