Nov 12, 2021
Hotfix ver2.03a is out now.

firefox_L7gQgdzX7f.png

"Fixing the issue with EX loading"
"Fixing the issue with kiss loading"
"Fixing issues related to kiss sound effects and other sound effects like phone ringing."

Coco_Slayer21

Mar 8, 2022
If you mean the disguises for Mizuki, the sunglasses are in Rios room. So search through her closet and you'll get them quite fast. Then there is a hat hanging on a tree in the park and you need to win a mask in the lottery. I think the mask is one of the worst rewards, so you should get it fairly easy (5th prize/white ball).
I can't find the hat. Can you please tell me on which tree it is?

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Guys this is a EASY TRICK to fight Mentai in JOIPLAY.

Some of you will encounter this and how to play it using inly your touch screen without any external mouse.

Q. Why i can't fight mentai on akari and friends?
Instructions: by hovering the mouse to the character and press right click. But that's impossible for JOIPLAY users. Everytime we do this it only leads to the menu bar on side. We know double tap is right click/x in joiplay

A/Solution: hold and 2 finger tap around the area that are no interaction and this will also lead to the menu but don't release the hold, now tap akari or any mentai players you want to battle. Repeat this tap from the characters but dont release your hold of your 2 fingers that are not interacted in the game. Tap akari or other mentai players until the menu bar disappear and last tap again the CHARACTER and it will leads to right click command that hovers the character.

Sorry if this long instruction.

how did you play joiplay??

Nov 12, 2021
Hot fix ver2.04 is out

firefox_aEMGmb8pF2.png
  • Adjusted the size during the Kiss Handjob
  • Fixed issues with loading the EX content
  • Fixed issues with loading the Kiss content
  • Fixed issues with sound effects like Kiss SE and phone ringing
  • Various minor fixes and improvements

Rily

Dec 10, 2020
Happy to say I've met all my goals with this project. Game should be good to go. The menus have been cleaned up, majority of the pictures translated, and lots of bugs ironed out. It wouldn't have turned out nearly as good without the awesome effort of the contributors, thanks to all of them for helping out. Special shoutout to eromangaka who has made major edits to the script daily and unblip for TL'ing majority of the pictures.

Of course, I will continue to review and merge any further contributions to this project as well as fix any small issues or bugs reported by users. I will also continue to update the game with any new patches. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info:
About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Contributors:
- Tons of contributions to increase the overall quality of the translation.
- Fix gitignore to remove extra file in repo.
Deserve-And-Enjoy - Adjust max name length and translate buttons.
- Make names more consistent and clean up prologue and text in other routes.
unblip - General cleanup and translation of images.
- Cleanup items.json
acekagayaki - testing and proofreading/qa
- Some small grammar fixes
I got this thing when play on joiplay emulator this is file corupt or something? Screenshot_2023-10-13-10-44-50-181_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Is it possible to have infinite time ?
Infinite time in the main game as is without cheats? Not really. With that said, it's not really a requirement:

- You have a skill you can get (and use) which resets you to the first day - but only once.
- There is a "Memories" mode on the title screen, which lets you move, act and talk to all heroines. Events unlocked can be replayed. There is no time limit in this mode.
- New Game+ drops you back to the first day but keeps pretty much everything (level and stamina/desire cap, menko stats, skills and SP, heroine affection level, achievements, gold, and all items except ingredients).

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
I just saw that there is a korean modder who is working in a mod for Winter Memories called "Coward Mod". Does anyone know where is posible to download this mod?

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
I just saw that there is a korean modder who is working in a mod for Winter Memories called "Coward Mod". Does anyone know where is posible to download this mod?
The modder hasn't released the mod yet. But there is the coward mod for summer memories as well...
Download link for coward mod of summer memories:
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...3HSV2vD5m4F4P0w7xemrQj.5ZqxONnLwj8HvkqKTgG4l7

In order to activate the coward events: Talk->Coward->Choose event
Have Fun!

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes