Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Does anyone in this thread have a real guide that I can just download and drop in the game folder?
The game is still going to get content updates for the next couple of months so a written guide is kind of a waste of time. Not to mention there's a bunch of small details and conditional triggers to bother typing it all out in a document. If you want to see all the scenes, donate ~12000 yen to the shrine box and then enter the recollection mode from the title screen and hit the big red button on the living room wall to unlock all the content.

Also the guide you were complaining about covers all aspects of the game and it should only take 2-3 hours to complete the game once you understand how to play by reading the cards in the guide. If you want a guide to get the girls' scenes just use the correct section from the guide it goes through all the steps.

Darso

Jan 24, 2022
If only there's an option for the girls to be slightly more dominant and not being submissive all the time

Reactions: S3V

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WinterMemories-2.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
What the hell is this? No guide to download an bunch of static images with no links. Awful just put out a word document and be done with it.\

Does anyone in this thread have a real guide that I can just download and drop in the game folder?
:FacePalm: You have to double click the image to open it.

It is way more navigable and organized than putting everything in a single docs
1697510446096.png

Reactions: RekeLastPage

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
It is way more navigable and organized than putting everything in a single docs
Strongly disagree. The layout of the site is an absolute mess and just reeks of someone wanting to over design something so it looks "nice" instead of readable or usable. Much of the interaction of the site is in direct opposition to how literally every single other website on the planet functions.

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
Guide helps a lot, it has almost the entire complete game there.

Of course, the first time I entered the guide, I was lost until knew I should click on the images. Save my game.

Now I have a doubt about Rule 7. Does this rule not apply to winter memories? Or is it only valid for loli content?

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Full Translation of v2.0.4 from

EX Scenario ① Added Update! (Distribution of Correction Patch)

▲ New requests and scenarios will be added!
Today, we submitted Amabeno Winter Ver 2.00 for approval.

As an element for your continued enjoyment even after conquering all the characters, in this update, we have added EX scenarios for each character. (Yui x Mizuki and Rion x Shizuku - two scenarios)

The scenarios for characters that were not added in this update will be included in next month's update. We hope you continue to enjoy this game.

In this update, a large number of image files, including still images, were added. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please download them again from each sales site.

◆ DLsite ◆ FANZA Doujin Distribution of Correction Patch (ver 2.04)
  • Size correction for Boku-kun during kissing and handjob scenes
  • Correction of EX loading issues
  • Correction of kissing loading issues
  • Correction of sound effects issues, such as kissing sound effects and ringing phones
  • Various other minor corrections
  • If the above issues occur after loading the data, please try changing the time of day or date from the picture diary screen.
(Corrections and support will be provided as needed)
Still don't have any idea how to trigger the EX scenarios (Already triggered Yui x Mizuki and Rion x Shizuku Sex Scene)

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Having a tough time unziping the game on Android. WinRAR doesn't work.
Neither does 7zarchive.
I believe it has to do with jp locale not being readable

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i hate that they implemented timing systems into the game. where days also be limited.
Well in the case of this game it is so that you don't get everything in a game with each run you get more things more heroines better stats like this until you complete the entire game, on other occasions also to add some anxiety but it depends on each person. Most games with this mechanic allow you to start over with what you already achieved previously.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes