vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
i hate that they implemented timing systems into the game. where days also be limited.
It's really not that bad honestly - it has a looping NG+ mechanic where you can choose to keep ALL your stats, girls stats, items, money ,etc. into a new loop.

I think it's meant to nudge you towards focusing on a certain few girls each run so you can "savor" them more or something along those lines. It's a forgiving system.

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
Emulator joiplay how can I right-click easy?
I try it too hard for touch 2 shot for screen for battle
Have any some trick?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Weird. I am not getting any virus alerts when scanning with Avira.

I like these DojinOtome memories games, but I have no idea what mental gymnastics f95zone is jumping through when this is kosher, but loli games are banned.

Reactions: Acstron21

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Weird. I am not getting any virus alerts when scanning with Avira.

I like these DojinOtome memories games, but I have no idea what mental gymnastics f95zone is jumping through when this is kosher, but loli games are banned.

Do you think you can re-compress and upload it so you can download it. I would greatly appreciate it

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
how many times this game gonna come with new versuins
Technically there are another 2 left next month there are 3 more ex scenes and another in December and it would be complete with this last one since the December date would be like the complete release and referring to the title winter memories that would be completed in December and although the game It came out in summer, content will continue to be added until December, which will be like the release date of the full game

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes