dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
all the new interactions in 4P are not translated, there will probably be more with the new scenes...
Forgot to TL the CV file. Its good now just apply the latest patch.

And for the people with infested PCs that get warnings on every file. Its your PC's fault, not the files, can't help you.

1697547294840.png

암호 겁결국룰장발

↑전부 영타
This is the password for the coward mod but I don't know how to put it
Lastly for the coward mod, if someone can figure out how to get it, I can attempt to MTL it too.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Any idea on the event task ? it seems those were not tl yet
For Yui task is just talking to her and the event progresses
and Rio just talk to her as well but you will be given option and choose the upper option

sorry just replying based on what i remembered since I played it in jp version
and the translated ones still in jp as well

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Does the aunt have the scene with the other milf in this version of the game, or am I waiting until November?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
As it is a sequel to the other one, do we need to "seduce" everyone again or do we start from a point where we can already fuck them?

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Since the developer of Coward Mod deletes the link for download after like 1-2 days... here a backup upload:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Please translate it, even tho it's only for Summer Memories+, i beg you kind sir :HideThePain::KEK:
Sadly its not that simple. If there was a patch only version for the mod then it would be straightforward. However, since its the korean version of the game with the patch already applied there's no easy way for me to pinpoint the exact spots to TL exclusively the mod. It would be easier if everything else was English and only the mod was applied so I could just focus on the korean parts of the game.

Reactions: Joshuart and incel

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
I tried for a good 15 minutes then gave up so thanks. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh this is for Summer Memories, thought it was for Winter. Nevermind then lol.
Looks like we were all hasty... the author of the mod re uploaded the summer memories coward mod for those who didn't get it when it was first launched, At least that is what I can make up of this situation...
The winter memories coward mod HAS NOT been released yet. Because the author has clearly mentioned and shown us pictures of the winter memories coward mod in the previous posts so it exists, just not uploaded yet.
Again take this with a grain of salt.
yes.png

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Looks like we were all hasty... the author of the mod re uploaded the summer memories coward mod for those who didn't get it when it was first launched, At least that is what I can make up of this situation...
The winter memories coward mod HAS NOT been released yet. Because the author has clearly mentioned and shown us pictures of the winter memories coward mod in the previous posts so it exists, just not uploaded yet.
Again take this with a grain of salt.
Even then it seems the Author releases the entire modded version of the game instead of just the patch which makes it very difficult to make a TL for just the modded content. He'll probably do the same for Winter. :cry:

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Even then it seems the Author releases the entire modded version of the game instead of just the patch which makes it very difficult to make a TL for just the modded content. He'll probably do the same for Winter. :cry:
Sadly that's true, in every mod update the author uploads the whole game instead of just the modded content... Sadge

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
v2.0.4
- Addition of EX scenario.
- Addition of character interactions for 4P.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and content additions.
Well, this sounds interesting. By "character interactions", do they mean they will have speach bubbles between themselves, like they are speaking to each other? And what is that EX scenario?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes