Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Sadly its not that simple. If there was a patch only version for the mod then it would be straightforward. However, since its the korean version of the game with the patch already applied there's no easy way for me to pinpoint the exact spots to TL exclusively the mod. It would be easier if everything else was English and only the mod was applied so I could just focus on the korean parts of the game.
Ah i see, yeah it's sucks that the author just merged the mod with the game itself instead separate it in download, well thank you for replying anyway, cheers :coffee:

Bigpp2022

Jul 15, 2022
Same here, never got this message from windows defender before, the file also got instant deleted this time. Using the MEGA link to download the file.

Reactions: WarLord01A

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
Once again, for everyone. When Defender ends a detection with !ml it means it was based on machine learning. These are usually false-positives as their net is way too wide a simple line of code that is used for something like translation can easily be inside a code to take over your pc so it can't differentiate.

Reactions: dazedanon

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
They would need to release a version that is ONLY the mod, instead of the whole game. That way you could apply it to the current English version and it would be easy to TL just the korean parts.

As it is now someone has to figure out how to separate just the modded parts from the korean version of the game.
Are you gonna update the translation for the vanilla game?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes