• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
the reading comprehension is unreal :FacePalm:
Would be way faster if you explain what i got wrong...

Now i'm genuinely curious, what has been manipulated to trigger the AV? The only changes made are, of course, the files in the patch (data, js and img folder), nothing else has been touched. I have the game and the patch works perfectly if you just drop it in, so...

I'm not saying there's actually a false positive nor a virus here, the files provided by dazed are clean...

I THINK i get what you mean: "People downloading pirated content shouldn't cry if something goes wrong or if the files have been tampered", right? Right. Maybe. I don't know.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
1st time Windows defenders flag the game file it tell me that's a Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml how do you stop Defenders from erasing the file ?

szejker

Oct 29, 2018
I triggered the event quest of the update but after the talk next day i dont know how to continue. Any tips?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
go beg for fag shit in gay games not here
I'm not into to that either, but we shouldn't kink shame.
Especially when we're all collectively on a site like this.
It's fine to call out fetishes when on another platform that has nothing to do with sex in general, but shaming people here kinda counters your own complaints friend. This site has tags for everybody bro.

Nov 11, 2020
Winter Memories (GUIDE)

The guide is ready for Main Characters and Side-characters
I'm currently working on the other's things... A lot of THINGS
So this link take you to a page, but everything is greyed out except for links to other pages, how do I use it?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
So this link take you to a page, but everything is greyed out except for links to other pages, how do I use it?
double click on the character pics in the upper lanes it will take you to the guide. completed my game with this guide.

or you want this :
make sure you have google translate on your web browser since the site in japanese

and before you ask again Rio event requires you to have footjob skill (4th service skill) you can get it from 2nd prize raffle ticket in the veggie shop

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes