May 3, 2022
also how do i port or move or copy my saves to this game? getting the 1m stamina took me like a collective of 7 hours of playing just sitting here waiting for the loading bar to finish. not to mention i dont wanna do 100% again... took me like a overrall 23 hours of gameplay

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
[...] all i know that the new in this update has something to do with panties.
Wrong, that's next month. This update has 2 new post-game events and new dialogue between the girls.
also how do i port or move or copy my saves to this game? [...]
Your saves are stored in the "www\save" folder, just copy the contents of that folder in your old installation and paste them on the new one.

Reactions: astrophel
Sep 23, 2021
i come back for questions, what is the main purpose of hot spring tickets and how do i use it and then what is new in this update? i cannot read japanese and such i cannot read what they said on the ci-en but all i know that the new in this update has something to do with panties.
Not sure about new updates since I'm waiting for December to download again, but as of ver1.0.4, tickets are something needed for family foursome(aunt+ 2 sisters) ending

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
i come back for questions, what is the main purpose of hot spring tickets and how do i use it and then what is new in this update? i cannot read japanese and such i cannot read what they said on the ci-en but all i know that the new in this update has something to do with panties.
Thx ! I was avoiding the drama so i dont back reading too much... So i need to finish the game and unlock the 4P skill to continue, thx a lot !

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
seriously, how to get bath assault skill? i already searched this thread and only found questions about it
1st, skill to unlock the door. 2nd, actually go bath with someone. Then the next day the skill would appear (i'm not 100% sure, but that work like that for me in my last save, same with the toilet assault).

Reactions: Kaiiiii@1678

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
1st, skill to unlock the door. 2nd, actually go bath with someone. Then the next day the skill would appear (i'm not 100% sure, but that work like that for me in my last save, same with the toilet assault).
idk whats happening but suddenly it appeared when it was 4 days left until ending
does it appear at the late game?, or am i bugged?

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Where is the save location for this game? I'm looking everywhere from data to zip and I don't see my save anywhere.

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
Oh I think it's working now,I can move to other rooms and click other stuff. Thanks a lot really!!! Hope there wont be anymore problems. Thanks again!
Hi I need help again sry. I downloaded the 2.08 update and then I cant move to other rooms again. And then if I patch it with the one in patches, an error shows up. What do I do?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Where is the save location for this game? I'm looking everywhere from data to zip and I don't see my save anywhere.
"Your game folder\www\save"
Edit: Did you extract the game before playing?

Hi I need help again sry. I downloaded the 2.08 update and then I cant move to other rooms again. And then if I patch it with the one in patches, an error shows up. What do I do?
Last update is 2.04. Any patch you install will overwrite your previous one so don't put anything from previous versions over newer ones. Patch order is always [game update -> translation update -> plugins for android compatibility].

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
"Your game folder\www\save"
Edit: Did you extract the game before playing?

Last update is 2.04. Any patch you install will overwrite your previous one so don't put anything from previous versions over newer ones. Patch order is always [game update -> translation update -> plugins for android compatibility].
Yup I made a different folder for 2.04 and extracted the one from main post. But thats where I can move to other rooms again. Which ones should I download next?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Yup I made a different folder for 2.04 and extracted the one from main post. But thats where I can move to other rooms again. Which ones should I download next?
The 2.04 plugin is . (Again, thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).

After extracting the game from the main post you should do this (copy pasted from my previous post):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes