Sep 23, 2021
At this point, maybe we should just put the dev road map on the opening post.

is this game still ocassionaly updated or its already completed like SM+?
thank you!
Game is 'finished' in the sense that the main route is done, but there are plan for additional scene/dialogue for certain interactions. There is a dev road map that show they have plan all the way to December, unfortunately, it's a picture & I can't find any keyword that bring up those posts. The image is post every 5-7 pages since someone always ask this though.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
[...] The image is post every 5-7 pages since someone always ask this though.
Here i am...
en.png es.png

anybody has perfect start like this one link? i try using cheat with saveeditonline.com but it too complicated
You could try getting a complete save file and transfer everything but the girls progress to the new game?

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Is it true that this is machine translated? gotta give some credit because I can understand most of the dialogue except sometimes it is inconsistent with the pronouns, like yes it is machine translated but at the same time it feels like a proper dialogue and I got the context of the scene. It's a long time since I played machine-translated games, and this one really up the level I suppose.

Now I just need to wait KG version for the uncensored.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
what is the new ex event in latest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uhhhh what?
Get any complete save file from anyone here, start a new game, choose to transfer the skills, but then choose to not transfer the girls progress. Doing that should start you at day 2 with everything unlocked except the story + extra money and items.

You could also go to the Memories Room before starting a new game and hitting the red button to unlock everything up to the latest update.

SupraJoker

Jun 7, 2017
When i press the button in the recollection mod, i came back to the title menu and not unlock all, that's normal ??

Loc1704

Jun 12, 2020
Can u play the game on joiplay? Everytime I enter the game on joiplay it's only show loading screen for a moment and after that i got disconnected and out to my home screen

Reactions: YuukiRidho

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019

Get any complete save file from anyone here, start a new game, choose to transfer the skills, but then choose to not transfer the girls progress. Doing that should start you at day 2 with everything unlocked except the story + extra money and items.

You could also go to the Memories Room before starting a new game and hitting the red button to unlock everything up to the latest update.
oh okay thanks for the explanations

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can u play the game on joiplay? Everytime I enter the game on joiplay it's only show loading screen for a moment and after that i got disconnected and out to my home screen

When i press the button in the recollection mod, i came back to the title menu and not unlock all, that's normal ??
It only unlocks the things for the recollection room, if you want to transfer that to the main game, start a new game.

I need hero save file 100%
Main post? Search bar? Any save will do, just hit the red button.

how to trigger akari x hikari
It's not in the game. Wait till next month.
en.png

Reactions: Sumpeppa

Nia Nekomae

Apr 6, 2020
okay i wonder what is wrong with my PC, trying to unpack it and for some reason, after 30 min its still going and already taking 50 GBs because every rpgmvp file for some reason, even it details only say 250kb, it takes 1mb on the HDD

EDIT: nvm when it finished extracting it became smaller but upon extracting every file, even 1kb files took 1 MB now they take the proper sizes on the HDD

EDIT 2: okay my winter memories folder is 2gb but it says 62,5gb on hard drive when i open properties of the folder, what the hell, and i noticed its just summer and winter memories that have this

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes