Djennifer

Feb 9, 2022
The new EX events & new positions don't seem to have been translated.
- What are the tasks you need to do to progress with them?

Untitled.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
The new EX events & new positions don't seem to have been translated.
- What are the tasks you need to do to progress with them?

View attachment 3026810 View attachment 3026816
they're translated if you apply the patch

That's all of the new events for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3012631

You are literally in the Memories Room, just hit the red button again to unlock everything.

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the upload! here's the full save.
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong, installed this in the WWW/save folder, can see the saves and they're available so I load them and it's just... a normal save, nothing is fully unlocked no full points or experience or anything

Ka7n

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone who have a save file where affections of akari and hikari are max but they havent threesomed with the MC, can you give me? I want to see hikari's reaction when she find out the MC is fucking akari and in reverse situation, but i'm not good at this game and dont have much time to play.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone who have a save file where affections of akari and hikari are max but they havent threesomed with the MC, can you give me? I want to see hikari's reaction when she find out the MC is fucking akari and in reverse situation, but i'm not good at this game and dont have much time to play.
done it.. there's no reaction just usual 3some animation with no special conversation (ver 1.08)
the 2.04 added new conversation if you ask for those 2 with 4P button but no EX event like yui-mizuki or rio-shizuku

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong, installed this in the WWW/save folder, can see the saves and they're available so I load them and it's just... a normal save, nothing is fully unlocked no full points or experience or anything
try mine
here you go 2.04
done the new scene but have not registered to recollection room yet. well there's always red button

Ka7n

Nov 26, 2020
done it.. there's no reaction just usual 3some animation with no special conversation (ver 1.08)
the 2.04 added new conversation if you ask for those 2 with 4P button but no EX event like yui-mizuki or rio-shizuku
I dont mean the EX events though. I mean like in summer memories, the first time rio or yui found out her sister fucked MC, or when miyuki found out her daughters fucked MC, there were some special lines between characters to invite each others for 3-4 some. So do hikari and akari have that kind of lines, or i can just fuck one and the other will join in without any question?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I dont mean the EX events though. I mean like in summer memories, the first time rio or yui found out her sister fucked MC, or when miyuki found out her daughters fucked MC, there were some special lines between characters to invite each others for 3-4 some. So do hikari and akari have that kind of lines, or i can just fuck one and the other will join in without any question?
Nope no special lines.. thought the same and did it like in Summer Memories.
if you have not unlocked 4P it would be purely by chance to have those 2 in the same room or fuck 1 and the other will join in the room

Last edited:

Ka7n

Nov 26, 2020
Nope no special lines.. thought the same and did it like in Summer Memories.
if you have not unlocked 4P it would be purely by chance to have those 2 in the same room or fuck 1 and the other will join in the room
ok thanks

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes