• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
i cant take any ecchi photo. Are there any special conditions for this?
take 50 photos first then you can take underwear shot and after sex shot.
only after missionary(lewd), pilediver and anal (pervert) position counts

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Wow those new years minigames were some of the more difficult ordeals that werent required for the item(but your inner self never forgives you for failing these simple games so we press on regardless of the pain).

After 15-20 minutes of practice I got up to 720k+100k bonus for not missing on shooting(Tip to just focus on being fast while keeping a moderate aim at the center and remember to not miss. Letting targets expire is fine just hit the targets closer to your mouse cursor as the score stacks bigger and bigger as your streak goes higher)

But with the ring toss its much easier just keep tossing the rings by holding for a few seconds and do it in order from upper left to right then middle left to right and lower left to right and repeat. Just position your target immediately after letting go of the previous toss to build momentum and you can get the lamp.

Of course none of these is a requirement since you can buy both prizes at mysterious shop but I appreciate the dev for making a somewhat difficult minigame nonetheless.

Btw patch 1.01 ruined the rummage skill so hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Thanks for sharing this unexpected surprise(but it was a welcome one)
That doesn't work, even when I get a 100% hit ratio with several gold all center and getting a shot really quickly I at most get like 300000 not counting the Perfect Bonus

6that6guy6

Sep 15, 2020
Kink shaming?

Really? This is the thread you want to kink shame on?
This thread? Out of all fucking things on F95, this is where you draw the line?
Right?! Not even shaming something vulgar that exists on this site. Yaoi tho, that's crossing the line lmao

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
Oh I think it's working now,I can move to other rooms and click other stuff. Thanks a lot really!!! Hope there wont be anymore problems. Thanks again!
Hi uh, I saw some about there's an update and wanted to ask if I have to download everything again or just the one in the patches and choose to patch in joiplay menu again?

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
Hey ! With the new version there is a new story betwen Rio and the "Candy/Twitter girl" (i dont remember her name...). But its still in vo so i have no idea how to progress. I still need to conquer the candy girl, but i have a phone call with the message "extra story", and a task with Ryo but its in japanese so...

If someone know that would be cool ! BTW its the only new thing ?

Slatebrow

Apr 1, 2020
In joyplay at this moment, as far as I know, it does not allow you to move through the sections (rooms), I tried another emulator and the only one that worked for me on Android was "Maldives".

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
Hey ! With the new version there is a new story betwen Rio and the "Candy/Twitter girl" (i dont remember her name...). But its still in vo so i have no idea how to progress. I still need to conquer the candy girl, but i have a phone call with the message "extra story", and a task with Ryo but its in japanese so...

If someone know that would be cool ! BTW its the only new thing ?
Hi! This may not seem related to your question but I wanted to ask how you got the new version, did you download everything again or just patch with the new one?

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
Ohhh dem. Okay thank you. Maybe I'll try some stuff. Oh found this while backreading, might help
[Yui x Mizuki]
①Call Yui and Mizuki with the 4P skill.
②Talk to Yui the next day and the EX Event will occur.
③Complete the event tasks.

[Rio x Shizuku]
①Call Rio and Shizuku with the 4P skill.
②The next day, the phone in the living room will ring in the afternoon or evening. (Won't trigger if someone is already in the living room) .
③EX Event occurs when you pick up the phone.
④Complete the event tasks.

[New element “kiss”]
①If you donate items to the shrine 5 times, you will receive "★The Secret of Tongue Technique"
②You will be able to select "kiss me" when begging.

Reactions: FloAdvenr
May 3, 2022
i come back for questions, what is the main purpose of hot spring tickets and how do i use it and then what is new in this update? i cannot read japanese and such i cannot read what they said on the ci-en but all i know that the new in this update has something to do with panties.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes