Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Does this or the prequel actually have pregnancy going on with it? Or is it more of an impregnate/single panel kind of moment?
Aunt gets pregnant in an epilogue photo. There's going to be a "Spring Memories", I can't remember if DojinOtome actually said so or not but "spring" is highlighted in a bunch of endings when they ask if MC will be back to visit them, and I'd imagine if there's going to be any actual pregnant sprites/sex it'd be in the month of "new life" and junk.

XxRaftxX

Apr 28, 2020
Ok, So either I missed something or I'm dumb, What's the requirement to change the heroines status?

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
game crashes when i kiss someone and i talked with yui the next day after doing threesome with mizuki and yui but ex event doesnt start also some lines are still untranslated

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
game crashes when i kiss someone and i talked with yui the next day after doing threesome with mizuki and yui but ex event doesnt start also some lines are still untranslated

when you talk to Yui in the next day is it entering normal conversation that raise mood? then try the 2nd option
also try talking to yui it in the morning

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes