animador23

Apr 30, 2021
Most definitely a false positive (unless dazedanon intends to mine our bitcoins, which I highly doubt)
I test with 3 antiviruses and all give a Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml positive. This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC or that i see in google.

Reactions: bluedrakken

imp5000

Apr 8, 2019
Do we know which specific file in the zip gives the false positive? Maybe we can get to the bottom of this so it doesn't bother people and they can fap in peace.

May 31, 2018
Even then it seems the Author releases the entire modded version of the game instead of just the patch which makes it very difficult to make a TL for just the modded content. He'll probably do the same for Winter. :cry:
So the best bet we can have that when they stop doing Summer, release the FINAL (FINAL) version of Summer coward mod then it can be translated right?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So the best bet we can have that when they stop doing Summer, release the FINAL (FINAL) version of Summer coward mod then it can be translated right?
They would need to release a version that is ONLY the mod, instead of the whole game. That way you could apply it to the current English version and it would be easy to TL just the korean parts.

As it is now someone has to figure out how to separate just the modded parts from the korean version of the game.

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
For the "virus detected" people, just go into "windows security", then "Virus and threat protection", click manage settings, then turn off real-time protection. Then just turn it back on when the game is downloaded.

Reactions: DaDonutGod

incel

Mar 8, 2019
They would need to release a version that is ONLY the mod, instead of the whole game. That way you could apply it to the current English version and it would be easy to TL just the korean parts.

As it is now someone has to figure out how to separate just the modded parts from the korean version of the game.
Sounds like a long shot

• Sad
Reactions: dazedanon

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
I test with 3 antiviruses and all give a Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml positive. This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC or that i see in google.
Same here, 4 times from MEGA's download alone and it wasn't even done downloading, only 94% of the way.
None from GoFile, only PUADIManager:Win32/OfferCore.

I'll just wait for a reupload if anyone is willign to do it.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Technically there are another 2 left next month there are 3 more ex scenes and another in December and it would be complete with this last one since the December date would be like the complete release and referring to the title winter memories that would be completed in December and although the game It came out in summer, content will continue to be added until December, which will be like the release date of the full game
Was very curious why it keeps getting updates. Love to hear this actually I really like the game! (ableit it means I'd have to finish it again) ^-^;

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Does this or the prequel actually have pregnancy going on with it? Or is it more of an impregnate/single panel kind of moment?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes