danadana

Aug 5, 2023
all the new interactions in 4P are not translated, there will probably be more with the new scenes...
yes and in the gallery The titles of the ex-scenes and the endings are not translated, just the titles if you select the scene, everything is translated

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Still don't have any idea how to trigger the EX scenarios (Already triggered Yui x Mizuki and Rion x Shizuku Sex Scene)
That's all of the new events for now.

how to trigger EX scenarios?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technically there are another 2 left next month there are 3 more ex scenes and another in December and it would be complete with this last one since the December date would be like the complete release and referring to the title winter memories that would be completed in December and although the game It came out in summer, content will continue to be added until December, which will be like the release date of the full game
en.png

full save pls
You are literally in the Memories Room, just hit the red button again to unlock everything.

Jul 12, 2021
It's really not that bad honestly - it has a looping NG+ mechanic where you can choose to keep ALL your stats, girls stats, items, money ,etc. into a new loop.

I think it's meant to nudge you towards focusing on a certain few girls each run so you can "savor" them more or something along those lines. It's a forgiving system.
i tend to aim to get everyone in one run tho (even if i have to cheat certain things, but in this tame u cant really cheat, unless save scumming counts as cheating)

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
The translation needs A LOT of work before it can be enjoyed.
i guess the mod is ready but i dont know how to acces de password or how to use it if u know how pls let me know

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Supongo que el mod está listo pero no sé cómo acceder a la contraseña ni cómo usarla, si sabes cómo, por favor házmelo saber.
[/CITA]

Y este es el enlace

암호 겁결국룰장발
And I know the password but I don't know how to put it

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Still same like before, idk what happend View attachment 3010349
Guys whenever you extract the files. Never, ever, EVER! minimized the app extractor like Z ARCHIVER, X PLORE or any app you r using. . . Just wait it and dont do other app while extracting.

Cause it automatically crash the extrator and it looks like its already done extracting. I exp this when im using the android for extracting.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
암호 겁결국룰장발

↑전부 영타
This is the password for the coward mod but I don't know how to put it

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
next update says there should be 3 more ex event but
for 3P there are akari-hikari, kagami-mizuki, miyuki-kanae, yui-suzuka that gives "!' marking just like current EX Event
4P with main heroines gave another ! marks but don't know if there will be new EX event

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes