Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
How to unlock this night assault scene (pussy licking ev) from the guide provided? I tried to follow the guide but it didn't work.
plz let me know

69.png

Reactions: Cloud07

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Save file 100% v2.0.4
1698371879647.png
okay i wonder what is wrong with my PC, trying to unpack it and for some reason, after 30 min its still going and already taking 50 GBs because every rpgmvp file for some reason, even it details only say 250kb, it takes 1mb on the HDD

EDIT: nvm when it finished extracting it became smaller but upon extracting every file, even 1kb files took 1 MB now they take the proper sizes on the HDD

EDIT 2: okay my winter memories folder is 2gb but it says 62,5gb on hard drive when i open properties of the folder, what the hell, and i noticed its just summer and winter memories that have this
What the fuck?

Reactions: astrophel
May 3, 2022
g'day mates, which good ol chap here could tell me where to get the last knickers

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT, WHY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IT'S MENHASE'S UNDERWEAR... THE FUCK. also if ur gonna ask me where his location is. he's on the cave after the events of defeating the leader of the mentai hunters speaking of undies, what the fuck do i do next on the extra event for rio and shizuku i cannot understand japanese. my training isnt done yet

Last edited:

ZatzSan

Oct 26, 2022
So, do I gotta win them over again? Or is there a way to start the game with them already won over?(srry if this wrong i'm do not speak english)

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Wait, there is a decensored version coming? When?
It'll likely be similar to the first title's decensored version. I'm not sure how long that one took but... It's the preferred version. So hopefully this one doesn't take too long.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
well the games works but i only see black screen or white screen can't see the pictures even the characters could someone help or willing to share there 1.8 winter version please its for my joiplay

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes