Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
more in nov & some more in dec. If you go back a few page, there is picture of the game progress/road map. Or just wait for a few page and someone will ask this again and someone else will reply with the image.
I'm the one who usually replies with the image, but for now...

The november update should drop in 1-2 weeks, works is almost done and dev should be on the playtest stage right now. December might not have updates if dev doesn't get new ideas that are easy to implement.

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
This game got picked up by Kagura Games finally, does that mean that it's going to be uncensored soon since it's going to be on Steam?

enternaldeviant

Nov 7, 2023
Help please, Im a Mac user who wants to play this game but I'm having a hard time downloading and using the files. I'm really new to this, and I'm so confused about how you're supposed to run the game. Are there any videos or tutorials I can use to download the game? So far I downloaded the zip folder and accessed the winter memories folder and then I tried running it with Visual Studio code only to get errors. Im probably doing it wrong so any tips or posts saying what to do?

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
That's great news. That should mean we will get a full translated uncensored version.
That's good, I saw it on Steam and had to check on Kagura Games. It makes sense that they're going for a winter release considering the theme of the game so it should drop some time in December.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
That's good, I saw it on Steam and had to check on Kagura Games. It makes sense that they're going for a winter release considering the theme of the game so it should drop some time in December.
Just in time for the end of No Fap November.

855lmr.jpg

Fingers crossed for a December release, though I would be surprised if it came out that soon.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
New update is out!

According to dev, this should be the last content update and from now on we will only get bug fixes...
On the bright side, he also casually said that the Steam version will probably launch with all updates applied, fantastic news really!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes