cyberia91

Feb 15, 2023
Can you have threesomes inside the bathroom? I've tried it and it can't seem like it, but I remember seeing pictures on Ikeda's Twitter of threesomes inside the bathroom

Reactions: Asuna52

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
There's a message telling me to collect all the missing panties. I already have the 30 ones. Do you have any clue about which one I'm missing?
the first 30 are from panties hunting in wardrobe. the added 20 panties are from gacha in Shizuku candy shop
pretty straightforward and got no duplicates
another 2 were uncle and that mentai boy.
challange menta after akari conquered he will be inside mountain cave in the morning- afternoon

new EX event
Akari x Hikari
> might need to talk to akari first / 3S first like past EX Event
> have Hikari conquered
> H with Hikari. after cum Akari will shows up

Kagami X Suzuka
> no need to have 3Swith those 2
> read notice on bulletin board behind Shizuku candy shop and in front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment
> next day talk to Suzuka in riverside and She will ask you to investigate together at night
> night time talk to Suzuka again to proceed the EX event

Miyuki x Kanae
> 3S first with Kanae and Miyuki to trigger special conversation
> in the next 2 days meet them in the embankment in the morning
> talk to uncle so he will be away from house the next day
> when the uncle is away on the next day Kanae will call and pickup the call in the Ichinose house living room

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2021
the first 30 are from panties hunting in wardrobe. the added 20 panties are from gacha in Shizuku candy shop
pretty straightforward and got no duplicates

new EX event
Akari x Hikari
> might need to talk to akari first / 3S first like past EX Event
> have Hikari conquered
> H with Hikari. after cum Akari will shows up

Kagami X Suzuka
> no need to have 3Swith those 2
> read notice on bulletin board behind Shizuku candy shop and in front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment
> next day talk to Suzuka in riverside and She will ask you to investigate together at night
> night time talk to Suzuka again to proceed the EX event

Miyuki x Kanae
> 3S first with Kanae and Miyuki to trigger special conversation
> in the next 2 days meet them in the embankment in the morning
> talk to uncle so he will be away from house the next day
> when the uncle is away on the next day Kanae will call and pickup the call in the Ichinose house living room
Thanks for your answer. I already collected the 30 panties, but I still can't use the gacha machine. Seems like it's a bug.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for your answer. I already collected the 30 panties, but I still can't use the gacha machine. Seems like it's a bug.
I think you need to download the full new version 2.10 first someone already posted them with 2.11 patch applied check previous post not the first post.
the previous 2.04 can't apply the 2.11 patch since no data needed built in

Last edited:
Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes