10xmaster

Oct 3, 2020
and i have downloaded the v2.11 but the problem is, translation xD, is there any easy method to apply translation ?

Oct 20, 2019
and i have downloaded the v2.11 but the problem is, translation xD, is there any easy method to apply translation ?
Copy&Paste the on your game's folder. (Best translation, but is still in progress)
Or use MTool (is not perfect, but playable)

Reactions: GAT103

Asuna52

Nov 13, 2020
the first 30 are from panties hunting in wardrobe. the added 20 panties are from gacha in Shizuku candy shop
pretty straightforward and got no duplicates
another 2 were uncle and that mentai boy

new EX event
Akari x Hikari
> might need to talk to akari first / 3S first like past EX Event
> have Hikari conquered
> H with Hikari. after cum Akari will shows up

Kagami X Suzuka
> no need to have 3Swith those 2
> read notice on bulletin board behind Shizuku candy shop and in front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment
> next day talk to Suzuka in riverside and She will ask you to investigate together at night
> night time talk to Suzuka again to proceed the EX event

Miyuki x Kanae
> 3S first with Kanae and Miyuki to trigger special conversation
> in the next 2 days meet them in the embankment in the morning
> talk to uncle so he will be away from house the next day
> when the uncle is away on the next day Kanae will call and pickup the call in the Ichinose house living room
How obtain the missing parts?
One is uncle, other is Mentai
How obtain the Mentai's part?
Sorry for my writing mode

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
How obtain the missing parts?
One is uncle, other is Mentai
How obtain the Mentai's part?
Sorry for my writing mode
challange and win from mentai game. for menta-kun you can challange him after you complete akari and he will be inside the cave in mountain in the morning and afternoon

Satesamoja

Nov 7, 2023
In joiplay & maldives can not play menko because it does not use right click, even though I only play on mobile phones is there any other way?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Will this game get an update?, for example DLC or other updates?
Yes, but you have to wait a little because there are errors and a little time must have passed without reporting any errors so that the translation can be updated

Me N U

Jul 14, 2020
Yes, but you have to wait a little because there are errors and a little time must have passed without reporting any errors so that the translation can be updated
Thank you for answering quickly, yes of course I will help and will be happy to report bugs or something similar

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
How to activate Suzuka x Kagami? I read the bulletin boards and talked to Suzuka but nothing activates so did I miss something or?
you have to talk to suzuka in the next day after you read the bulletin board for 2 times. once before night time ( I talked in the morning timeframe) and another at night timeframe

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
There was a ci-en post a while back where the dev said they'll be distributing a demo for their next game at a 2023 comiket. Does anyone know if anything came of that

Ahkiat93

Apr 21, 2022
The gacha machine is not working for me, I have collected all the panties from everyone included uncle's and mentaikun's one but the gacha machine keep asking me to collect all panties...

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Will this game get an update?, for example DLC or other updates?
No content updates. The game is finished with this latest update. We will only get bugfixes from now on. DLC is NOT planned.

Remember we'll also get the official translation in December!

There was a ci-en post a while back where the dev said they'll be distributing a demo for their next game at a 2023 comiket. Does anyone know if anything came of that
Not his next game, but a demo of a very old prototype/proof of concept (BoQuest, it's on BOOTH right now). My japanese is not very good but as far as i understand his next game will be something different. Right now he's trying to learn Unity, preparing stuff for the next game, and looking at some things to make a non-hentai game.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes