danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What is the latest English version I can play? The one on the OP is 2.12
It's not difficult, I'm going to make a tutorial for you. Go to the first page and you'll see the download link. Select the one you like the most. The file is called Winter Memories 2.0.4. Once downloaded, you also download the patch that is below the download link. Now go on your PC to where the files were downloaded, unzip them and you will have two folders, one with the game and another with a www folder that contains fixes and improvements, copy the www folder into the complete game and play.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(it is important that you do not mix updates English versions is until 2.0.4, versions after that are not translated) so versions after this can only be played in Japanese until Daze updates the thread to the new update with the translation, which will take a while. couple of days

Last edited:

mvick9989

Dec 21, 2021
It's not difficult, I'm going to make a tutorial for you. Go to the first page and you'll see the download link. Select the one you like the most. The file is called Winter Memories 2.0.4. Once downloaded, you also download the patch that is below the download link. Now go on your PC to where the files were downloaded, unzip them and you will have two folders, one with the game and another with a www folder that contains fixes and improvements, copy the www folder into the complete game and play.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(it is important that you do not mix updates English versions is until 2.0.4, versions after that are not translated) so versions after this can only be played in Japanese until Daze updates the thread to the new update with the translation, which will take a while. couple of days
I did that. The gofile link on the first page that was labeled 2.0.4 gave me 2.12. I posted about this above. The application itself is 2.12 but the folder is labeled 2.0.4. Screenshot 2023-11-10 121531.png

Which download will give me 2.0.4.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Do we still apply the "fixes/improvements" files even now or is it not needed anymore?

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Ahh, sorry. I didn't read this part
Did you figured out how to fix the bug ?
I assume you're stuck on this screen too (I've beaten everyone at mentai, I have the panty collector achievement sooo I'm assuming that I've got everything and it's a bug) 1699822815745.png

edit : welp at least description should be fixed now :p

edit 2 : well kind of, and yup it didn't fix the logic underneath, didn't expect that much, thanks nonetheless dazed 1699823987249.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Did you figured out how to fix the bug ?
I assume you're stuck on this screen too (I've beaten everyone at mentai, I have the panty collector achievement sooo I'm assuming that I've got everything and it's a bug) View attachment 3081600

edit : welp at least description should be fixed now :p

edit 2 : well kind of, and yup it didn't fix the logic underneath, didn't expect that much, thanks nonetheless dazed View attachment 3081728
Give me your save and I'll check for you.

Reactions: araARA

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Give me your save and I'll check for you.
your're the mvp. (check save slot 1)
(btw with this save I've also unlocked the kiss skill and its pictures are not translated yet, but don't stress it at this point I think everyone can wait for the official trad)
left : "deep kiss", right : "kiss handjob"
1699825261344.png

Reactions: dazedanon
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes