quivales

Jun 11, 2019
Anyone have a save before the scenarios of the new characters? The Mom, and the Neighbor? I lost my data, and I don't want to run through the main cast again to see those. A full save is a glorified scene viewer, and my fried brain needs the context.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone have a save before the scenarios of the new characters? The Mom, and the Neighbor? I lost my data, and I don't want to run through the main cast again to see those. A full save is a glorified scene viewer, and my fried brain needs the context.
do you mean the 2.04 ver?

ciseru

Apr 30, 2022
So for the Gacha panties as far as I can tell its not looking for the ones in the original game. I started a brand new game with the patch removed and tested it to see if the counter would go up and it does not. Which means its looking for something else to use that machine. I could be wrong of course as maybe there is something wrong with my original copy or it could be a bug with the actual game. Someone else can chime in to confirm or not.

Patch always has the latest even the new content updates.
NOOO PANTIEESS, anyway thank you and good job sar !!!!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
dazedanon
yuiBoobError.png

Getting this error when begging to see Yui's boobs. Yes, it's the download currently in the OP, yes I've installed the patch from Github complete with unzipping the pictures folder. I even moved the game to the root of the drive it's on to make sure it's not the game having a problem with the filepath, because I remember that being the cause of similar errors in other RPGM games in the past - still happens.

(Oh and incidentally shouldn't that line either say cousin, if she's using the literal term for the way they're related, or big sis/onee-chan if she's doing that 'using immediate family terms loosely' thing that's common in Japanese, rather than aunt? But that's much lower-priority of an issue, I'd understand if you didn't want to bother with minor translation errors what with the Kagura version coming out so soon.)

Reactions: astrophel

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Winter Memories [v2.13] [DojinOtome]

Compressed Windows >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Note:

Uncompressed game, compressed to 7z >> 1.5 GB
Extracted game, uncompressed >> 2.10 GB

Compressed game, compressed in ZIP >> 996 MB
Extracted game, compressed >> 1.23 GB

There are many files with non-Latin names, so I don't know if it will work 100%

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
View attachment 3083008

Getting this error when begging to see Yui's boobs. Yes, it's the download currently in the OP, yes I've installed the patch from Github complete with unzipping the pictures folder. I even moved the game to the root of the drive it's on to make sure it's not the game having a problem with the filepath, because I remember that being the cause of similar errors in other RPGM games in the past - still happens.

(Oh and incidentally shouldn't that line either say cousin, if she's using the literal term for the way they're related, or big sis/onee-chan if she's doing that 'using immediate family terms loosely' thing that's common in Japanese, rather than aunt? But that's much lower-priority of an issue, I'd understand if you didn't want to bother with minor translation errors what with the Kagura version coming out so soon.)
Can you send your save?

Dionetiquei

Sep 19, 2023
There's a new patch, does anyone know if it fix it?
Screenshot_20231113_123544_Brave.jpg Screenshot_20231113_123040_Brave.jpg
patch link:
post link:

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes