Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Sorry, I got some combinations like: Miyuki x Kanae-- Akari x Hikari--- Yui x Mizuki and I got Kagami x Mizuki is Kagami x Mizuki did anyone else get it and if so does anyone know how to activate the mission? Although I'm missing the one that I see that some people came up with that is the Kagami x Suzuka one, does anyone know how or if it is true that this one is to be removed?

Jan 10, 2021
If anyone is still stuck with the gacha panties bug: Download ver2.11 of the game (i think the raw was posted a few pages back), use your save and buy the gacha panties as the bug isn't there, then transfer the save to dazedanon's translated version, thats what I did atleast, worked perfectly.

Nct58

May 8, 2022
You mean the game files? here you have clean 1.06c files. You can also get the game with a working english translation from the first post of this thread.

To play on joiplay you need (updated 26/07/2023) and apply it on your game. To apply it open joiplay, long press the game icon, touch patch, then select the file.

When adding the game to your library you should pick the file "index.html" in the "www" folder instead of the exe.

That's it really.

As with any RPGMV game, your saves go in "www\save".
Will that allow me use all features, I did try Playing on joplay but it didn't work nothing was clickable

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

They have added a new patch 1.14a I get confused when they release a different patch every day I guess the version of the game is the previous one 1.14 whitout the letter I hope this is the last one

Jun 6, 2021

They have added a new patch 1.14a I get confused when they release a different patch every day I guess the version of the game is the previous one 1.14 whitout the letter I hope this is the last one
The .14a patch is just basic typo/bug fixes and apparently some slight image corrections. Unless you can read japanese, this will likely be a moot point until we get the translation patch updated to this.

Wait and see what Dazed does, basically.

Reactions: danadana
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes