• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
i get this error whenever i click the camera.
when i click the camera, the scene suddently change into changig room than back where i am and then boom this error pop out.
anyone have any idea how to fix it?

i alr download, extract(?) and move the patch file
1700018336164.png

Bayjhow

Jul 1, 2020
I tried it and it still doesn't fix the gacha issue from what I can see. I'm running a brand new copy of the game straight from DLsite along with the 2.14 patches and it doesn't seem to work even with multiple panties collected. Which is why I'm stumped and think its an issue with the save I'm using.

My only advice would be to look at some earlier post where some guy said he used the 2.11 version to get past it, saved, then just reapplied the translation which seemed to work.
You want my save just for comparison? I already got all the panties in gacha

Reactions: lhlsl12
Jun 6, 2021
On an different note; the guide in the OP does not work for me. The milanote.com guide. All I get is a page with a few basic lines and layout, but nothing interactable other than a dlsite link.

Not sure if this is caused by my browser, or if I am missing something.

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
anyone know how to fix this error? i can't even start the game because of it. and i used the fixes/improvements patch as well and it didn't work. Screenshot 2023-11-15 004400.png

normalguy22

Mar 22, 2020
Save files for all ex events
6: Yui x Mizuki
7: Rio x Shizuku
8: Miyuki x Kanae
9: Kagami x Suzuka
10: Akari x Hikari
Talk to them and it will trigger the event
add it into your save folder, may need to add common file and global too :'), enjoy!

Last edited:

LOLnot me

Feb 11, 2021
I have donated thousands and still don’t have the foot job skill, can someone please for the love of god tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Is there any way to acces the save files to rewrite some stuff?
lookup "save editor" will allow you to edit game stats, items, money, and other variables within that specific save for rpgmaker games.
Ofc overwrite old save with that new custom one.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
On an different note; the guide in the OP does not work for me. The milanote.com guide. All I get is a page with a few basic lines and layout, but nothing interactable other than a dlsite link.

Not sure if this is caused by my browser, or if I am missing something.
click on the small image icons next to the bolded words.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes