• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a guide on how to get the new EX events?
Yui x Mizuki
> 3S with them using 4S summon
> The day after talk to Yui and she will ask you to meet Mizuki

Rio x Shizuku
> talk to your uncle so he is away the next day
> the day the uncle at work during afternoon or evening if there are no one in living room the phone will ring and pick up the phone

Miyuki x Kanae
> The next 2 days meet them in the embankment in the morning
> talk to uncle so he went away for work the next day
> Then Kanae will call if Miyuki or no one in the living room. pick up the phone

Akari X Hikari
> I am not sure if requires to 3S first (better do it. but if by talking to akari shows new tasks then its not required)
> Talk to Akari in secret base
> complete the task (1 Hikari conquered or mood 100% not sure. 2. H with Hikari)
> After cum from H with Hikari the Ex Event will proceed

Kagami x Suzuka
> Read Notice in the bulletin board (front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment or behind Candy Shop)
> The next day in the morning talk to Suzuka
> then the same day talk to Suzuka again in the evening

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How many updates are left until this Winter Memories is fully complited?
According to the developer, nothing is confirmed, there may be something else or it may not be more like a surprise, but with this it would be over. If they add more, it would be something that was not planned or was planned but there are no details.

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
According to the developer, nothing is confirmed, there may be something else or it may not be more like a surprise, but with this it would be over. If they add more, it would be something that was not planned or was planned but there are no details.
Ok, thanks.

Nct58

May 8, 2022
You mean the game files? here you have clean 1.06c files. You can also get the game with a working english translation from the first post of this thread.

To play on joiplay you need (updated 26/07/2023) and apply it on your game. To apply it open joiplay, long press the game icon, touch patch, then select the file.

When adding the game to your library you should pick the file "index.html" in the "www" folder instead of the exe.

That's it really.

As with any RPGMV game, your saves go in "www\save".
It does work but I can't trigger akaris event as I can't trigger menko matches

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
It does work but I can't trigger akaris event as I can't trigger menko matches
Please don't use these old patches with the most recent version.

I'm going to copypaste my latest post about this and update the links for the latest patch.

------------------
To all of you Android havers(?), if you're playing on Joiplay do this:

1 - Add your game using "www\index.html" instead of the "game.exe"
2 - Patch your game with (thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).
|- To patch the game long press the game icon on joiplay and click patch, then, select the rga file you just downloaded.
3 - That's it, the game should work.

Edit: This is specifically for version 2.14 (16/11/2023). Just in case you come from the future.
------------------
For "menko matches" you have to "right-click" a character, so try using a two-finger-touch over the character you want to interact with. That might work.

Reactions: shahadatislam038

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is it me or all the download links are in 2.13 versions?
You can update the game and translation using the link that's in the first post.

If you're paranoid and want to update the game with the official japanese patch first then check the .

Reactions: Brien022

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
You can update the game and translation using the link that's in the first post.

If you're paranoid and want to update the game with the official japanese patch first then check the .
I see thanks for the info!

Jun 6, 2021
Is there a way to stop time advancing or add more days?
not really any way to stop the time from advancing in general play. There is a skill to stop time when you decide to bang one of the girls with the skills from toolbar.
if you donate enough money to the shrine you can rewind time to the 1st when you get close to the end of the playthrough.

lovelee1689

Apr 8, 2022
Not a bug, we're all fucking dumb.
Make sure to get menta kun and uncle's pants too....
I was pretty sure I already got them but I must have messed my saves somehow.

(Pretty sure the changelog for 2.14 was about the EX panties not being resetted when doing a clean new game +)

View attachment 3086495
Im already have those two but cant do the gacha RIP XD

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes