Jun 6, 2021
it would seem I got hit with the Mizuki 2/3 bug/issue for her disguise items. I possess all three in my inventory, but the requirements will not update to match. Is there a fix, or will I have to give up this round and get her on the next playthough?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yui x Mizuki
> 3S with them using 4S summon
> The day after talk to Yui and she will ask you to meet Mizuki

Rio x Shizuku
> talk to your uncle so he is away the next day
> the day the uncle at work during afternoon or evening if there are no one in living room the phone will ring and pick up the phone

Miyuki x Kanae
> The next 2 days meet them in the embankment in the morning
> talk to uncle so he went away for work the next day
> Then Kanae will call if Miyuki or no one in the living room. pick up the phone

Akari X Hikari
> I am not sure if requires to 3S first (better do it. but if by talking to akari shows new tasks then its not required)
> Talk to Akari in secret base
> complete the task (1 Hikari conquered or mood 100% not sure. 2. H with Hikari)
> After cum from H with Hikari the Ex Event will proceed

Kagami x Suzuka
> Read Notice in the bulletin board (front of Kagami and Mizuki apartment or behind Candy Shop)
> The next day in the morning talk to Suzuka
> then the same day talk to Suzuka again in the evening
I can't start the Kagami and Suzuka event. All I find in those boards are normal hints to play the game better but nothing start the ex event.

Reactions: Rur11
Jun 6, 2021
So I need a set of 3 disguise tools for Mizuki. How do I get them?
1) you need to get the hat stuck in the tree in the park above the candy shop.
2) you need to search Rio's closet for the sunglasses.
3) get some lottery tickets and play the lottery until you get the mask. I believe you get the tickets from the shrine. I can not remember at the moment. The lottery is in the first zone of the street.

That said, I somehow bugged it and only 2/3 have confirmed for me, despite having all 3.

Reactions: Warfang

Warfang

Nov 18, 2023
1) you need to get the hat stuck in the tree in the park above the candy shop.
2) you need to search Rio's closet for the sunglasses.
3) get some lottery tickets and play the lottery until you get the mask. I believe you get the tickets from the shrine. I can not remember at the moment. The lottery is in the first zone of the street.

That said, I somehow bugged it and only 2/3 have confirmed for me, despite having all 3.
Thanks buddy

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
anyone have problem with touch screen?
seems I cannot touching all menu on screen...
To all of you Android havers(?), if you're playing on Joiplay do this:

1 - Add your game using "www\index.html" instead of the "game.exe"
2 - Patch your game with (thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).
|- To patch the game long press the game icon on joiplay and click patch, then, select the rga file you just downloaded.
3 - That's it, the game should work.

Edit: This is specifically for version 2.14 (16/11/2023). Just in case you come from the future.
I know i explicitly mention android on that post but that plugin "should" also work on other touch devices? maybe?

Reactions: heny58269
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes