deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I can't start the Kagami and Suzuka event. All I find in those boards are normal hints to play the game better but nothing start the ex event.
not sure what's wrong but did you already conquered them all? or did you apply the english patch?

If you already got the note in the bulletin board (it should be a pink notif) and there is a ! mark on the top left corner if you're in the map (behind candy shop and the kagami & mizuki apartment yard) you should talk to suzuka the next day after you read the note. then talk again to suzuka in the evening

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I'm using the english version 2.14 of the game. And I already read the other three Ex events. But yeah nothing special from the board in any place. I'm also surprised Yui doesn't have an Ex scene. Do I need the dirty room or the night attack skills for that? It doesn't seem like I need those if I read the other three Ex events.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I'm using the english version 2.14 of the game. And I already read the other three Ex events. But yeah nothing special from the board in any place. I'm also surprised Yui doesn't have an Ex scene. Do I need the dirty room or the night attack skills for that? It doesn't seem like I need those if I read the other three Ex events.
Board should look like this after completing the game:
1700412511927.png
If it doesn't, try a new game+!

Yui has an Ex Event with Mizuki.

Sep 23, 2021
where to buy sleeping pills?
if you talk to npc near the apartment, some them mention a suspicious guy living in room #Sorry, forgot number :ROFLMAO:. His door only open late. He also sell skills, affection items & other stuff, so come with at least 20,000(I think that was the cost of the lowest item there)

lmao1212

Jan 16, 2022
Ok so heres a Decent Start save file I made
Have most of the Sub-Heroine unlocked the 2 new ones are lock behind the progression of 2 of the old heroine (Akari & Shizuku)

Left all the Achievements locked expect the GAME KING one which lets you skip all the mini games also all the hints to unlock the achievements are shown.

View attachment 2782096 View attachment 2782054
Most of the H & Map Skills are unlocked think I'm missing like 3 Map-skills and 2 H-skills
View attachment 2782055 View attachment 2782058

the items are all the stuff I collected trying to make this save, the important item is the Sparkling Box which increase heroines Affi by 20. Got 50 but since I messed up by progressing Rio's & Miyuki story, so you only really need 46 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2782063 View attachment 2782064 View attachment 2782065 View attachment 2782066

Lastly is Boku & Recollection Room
Got Boku to lvl 85 with Desire @ 1399 and Stamina @ 1269
and for anyone who just wants to unlock everything. The button that unlock's everything in recollection room is there to be pressed.

View attachment 2782078

just start new save and click carry over at the beginning
Have you figured out how to unlock all skills because I'm not able to unlock any other skill (except the toilet one)

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
No everyone else. The Ex event with the bulletin board doesn't start with that. But ok, thanks.
Dev made a guide about the events and in case you need more help. Just MTL the post if you can't read it.

I think the bulletin board one might not need the 4P skill to start but it does have extra dialogue if you invite the girls before starting the Ex Event.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
I would like to ask those in charge of making the android port if there will be a version of the game or not because even the imperial harem game already has its own uncensored port on android but it is still with an emulator

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
if you talk to npc near the apartment, some them mention a suspicious guy living in room #Sorry, forgot number :ROFLMAO:. His door only open late. He also sell skills, affection items & other stuff, so come with at least 20,000(I think that was the cost of the lowest item there)
thank you and where is place to buy clothes?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes