mts.

Jun 1, 2018
I'm stuck with the events of two heroines kanae's "investigating the cause of the sigh" and Kagami's "toy present". How is it that you solve these?

Jan 17, 2020
I'm stuck with the events of two heroines kanae's "investigating the cause of the sigh" and Kagami's "toy present". How is it that you solve these?
Going by memory alone, I believe you need to "fish" (you read that right) a sex toy from the river and gift it to Kagami, it's a pink rotor, as for Kanae, I think that's the part where you need to catch her husband in front of the love hotel and take a picture and then show it to her, he show's up late at night.

Reactions: AlphaR6174

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Going by memory alone, I believe you need to "fish" (you read that right) a sex toy from the river and gift it to Kagami, it's a pink rotor, as for Kanae, I think that's the part where you need to catch her husband in front of the love hotel and take a picture and then show it to her, he show's up late at night.
Thanks

seifenoper

Jun 7, 2022
So is the fixes/improvements download on the front page always (and currently) updated to match the newest game version or do I have to download the new patch from the ci-en website for the 2.14/2.15 ver, Sorry I'm slightly confuzzled.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
So is the fixes/improvements download on the front page always (and currently) updated to match the newest game version or do I have to download the new patch from the ci-en website for the 2.14/2.15 ver, Sorry I'm slightly confuzzled.
Don't take the official ones unless you know japanese.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes