Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
una pregunta ya está parcheado o tengo que bajar el patch que esta hay mismo? y tambien no saben si se arreglo el error que ocurre con la animacion de la venta cuando tienes sexo con la posicion del retrete caundo lo haces en el cuarto japones que la heroina se pone en la ventana?
No sé como me costó tanto leer esto si yo hablo español pero bueno,

Es recomendable que bajes otra vez el patch del post principal y lo apliques porque contiene actualizaciones de la traducción y todo eso. Respecto al error que mencionas, desde que versión no juegas? Eso suena como a un error pre-2.0 así que ya debería estar arreglado?
Si tienes problemas como esos recomendaría probar a hacer un new game+ o probar a ver si te pasa lo mismo en el "Modo Galeria".

Si al actualizar miras que te sigue pasando escribeme un reporte del lugar donde sucede junto a una captura y un archivo de guardado antes del problema. Veré si es algo que sigue sucendiendo en el juego original y se lo reportaré al desarrollador en caso que suceda.

Btw we are supposed to speak english here, read the rules!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dronnn

Jul 13, 2023
una pregunta ya está parcheado o tengo que bajar el patch que esta hay mismo? y tambien no saben si se arreglo el error que ocurre con la animacion de la venta cuando tienes sexo con la posicion del retrete caundo lo haces en el cuarto japones que la heroina se pone en la ventana?
bro por si acaso no lo tienes en español traducido?

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Did you try following...

If that doesn't work, what version of joiplay are you on? have you updated webview?
If for some reason you can't see the index.html file in your file browser, sorry. I don't know what could be hiding it from you in your device.
Just follow that, and note. Do not ever ever try to do some tasks while extracting winter memories using phone because it will tendency to be stopped without prior notice.

Use ZARCHIVER for extracting

Download both latest base game and the patch/fix 2.14 updates

Then after patching the game. Patch next the joiplay ".rga" patch file in the app.

Ill show you the complete bytes and total file does 2.14 has. Screenshot_2023-11-29-15-38-19-428_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore.jpg

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Just follow that, and note. Do not ever ever try to do some tasks while extracting winter memories using phone because it will tendency to be stopped without prior notice.

Use ZARCHIVER for extracting

Download both latest base game and the patch/fix 2.14 updates

Then after patching the game. Patch next the joiplay ".rga" patch file in the app.

Ill show you the complete bytes and total file does 2.14 has. View attachment 3126720
What is the 2.14 patch/do?
A. Only fix the internal but not the compatibility for the phone mode.

What is the wmupdate.rga?
A. Thats the patch file to enable to play the game using JOIPLAY.

Just adding this info if you dont know what are does files.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
There should be a sex option in the begging menu just like summer memories. Those spontaneous scenes are the hottest ones. That too with dialogues.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Thing is what makes japanese sex games a cut above others are their in depth and hot dialogue deliveries. Very few 3d games came close to it. One's rocking robin from what I could remember. It has awesome dialogues in between the sex scenes. Sex Scenes can become 3x more hot with the good dialogues.

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
Almost there.
So that's how the final version is going to look? the font looks weird. It's not a bad font but it kinda doesn't fit the game. Makes it look unpolished.
Tbh I'd prefer something more consistent with the previous game, like the font the unofficial version used.
I hope we can still download the unofficial version after the kagura version gets here.

mako_to

Dec 9, 2018
So that's how the final version is going to look? the font looks weird. It's not a bad font but it kinda doesn't fit the game. Makes it look unpolished.
Tbh I'd prefer something more consistent with the previous game, like the font the unofficial version used.
I hope we can still download the unofficial version after the kagura version gets here.
That's funny because I was thinking it looked good.

AesAdon

May 13, 2023
Weird, from what I can gather, Summer Memories' Coward Mod doesn't actually have any true NTR, that is, the girls actually falling for anyone else but Boku. The only reason they fuck other guys is because Boku specifically orders them to, much to their dismay.

I'm guessing Winter Memories' Coward Mod is the pay-off? Boku being gone for 6 months sure gives the other dudes a lot of time to steal his girls, and from what I can see from the WIP images, it worked, and now Boku has to gaze upon his own ineptitude?

Jan 17, 2020
If you hate the font that much, you can actually change it yourself.

There's a file inside the fonts folder of any RPG Maker MV/MZ game that's named "gamefont.css" that you can edit with the notepad. Just copy a TrueType font file inside the folder and rename the current one to the one you want to change and that's it. Like so:

The only time I wouldn't recommend doing this, is when the game uses some type of plug-in that let's the dev use multiple fonts or swap between them, it could crash the game, but most devs don't bother with those kind of plug-ins.

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
If you hate the font that much, you can actually change it yourself.

There's a file inside the fonts folder of any RPG Maker MV/MZ game that's named "gamefont.css" that you can edit with the notepad. Just copy a TrueType font file inside the folder and rename the current one to the one you want to change and that's it.
That was pretty cool of you. Thanks a lot :)

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes