Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Hey idk if this is a mistake but the page is asking for a password now? It was fine earlier so just wondering if something changed
Yes, Situation have changed, after a lot of service rendered to him and his community Ikeda threw me off the discord without warning,

So I took the decision under this indifference to this free work and benevolent to close access to the web guide

Have a Good Fap guys c:

Apr 22, 2019
Yes, Situation have changed, after a lot of service rendered to him and his community Ikeda threw me off the discord without warning,

So I took the decision under this indifference to this free work and benevolent to close access to the web guide

Have a Good Fap guys c:
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Are you sure Ikeda did that, or maybe just an envious discord mod?

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020

Have a Good Fap guys c:
Bro that's just sad. Your guide was a good one on the game
But if you dont have the rightful path
Fancy to be a pirate ? :HideThePain:

Jan 17, 2020

Have a Good Fap guys c:
Damn! Sorry to hear that. I didn't expect Ikeda to go full scorched earth without warning like some of the more spas-... special jp artists (like Asgard), he seemed pretty chill on his streams and server. I guess I won't be sharing my mod on the server.

Edit:
Oh shit! Not only did he ban you, he also deleted the Fanart channel too.

Last edited:

Baychach

Sep 27, 2022
You can still find my Guide in PDF format (in Zip) on Ikeda's discord and on my Discord

(My Discord)
Or
Mega (The guide in Zip -> The content after 2.10 is not Include)

it is said invalid link or permission has expired, any way to join your Discord ?

Jun 6, 2021
need guide content after version 2.10
Most of the post 2.10 patch stuff is pretty self explanatory. Either that or has been discussed within the past 10 or so pages.
The panties gacha in the candy shop and the group sex scenes are triggered after a full conquest.

Not sure if there is anything else

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Most of the post 2.10 patch stuff is pretty self explanatory. Either that or has been discussed within the past 10 or so pages.
The panties gacha in the candy shop and the group sex scenes are triggered after a full conquest.

Not sure if there is anything else
group sex?

Sovietuwunion

Aug 10, 2021
If you are referring to what I think you are, then I believe you have to use the begging option to see their asses and then rub one out on said asses. After enough times, you should be able to learn it.
yeah i dont know just did it a shitload of times but got no skill to appear in the skill tree sadly

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes