tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry, guys once again for the Guide, But the Password will never be revealed, under troubles with Ikeda, I warmly recommend you to wait for the release of the English version which in theory, should arrive this month ( Technically )

As for the discord and the storm of shit I got in my face, I've decided to close it ( <= This is not related to the closing of the guide )
wait adelis??

LoNoxy

Jan 5, 2022
If someone want a save it's here (it's not entirely complete but i got everyone and MAYBE every event) enjoy

Baghera

Mar 17, 2023
So, are there any downloadable mods for winter memories?
And is there a eng translation for the summer memories coward mod?

Jan 17, 2020
because there isn't autumn and spring break for student CMIIW
Technically, there is one in spring, albeit the shortest one, being Golden Week (29 April – 5 May), that is, as the name implies, just a week. So in theory, there could be an "Amaenbo (Haru)" a.k.a. "Spring Memories" and oddly enough, there's a similar holiday that occurs in September, just not every year (like a Leap year), it's called Silver week and last one was on 2015 and the next one will be in 2026, so once again "Autumn Memories" (Amaenbo [Aki]) would also be possible.

But wishful thinking aside, Ikeda has stated in his latest Ci-en post that he wants to branch off and focus on doing SFW games, it's very likely that his "Saly the spire" clone he's been working on will target a wider audience. Wether if he will return or alternate between doing NSFW/SFW games, is still up in the air.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Why this guide got deleted?
Is there any alternative one?
Based off what the creator of that guide said, he has issues with Ikeda (creator of the game.) so he took it down. As I stated earlier too. Just wait for the official English version to come out. Someone else is likely going to make a guide for it.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023

The problem is fix

I'm going to specialize in the creation of guides on Japanese games, while waiting for the official English release. However, I can't do it without help, so I've decided to create this, hoping that everyone will find something to their liking

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019

The problem is fix

I'm going to specialize in the creation of guides on Japanese games, while waiting for the official English release. However, I can't do it without help, so I've decided to create this, hoping that everyone will find something to their liking
I remember looking at your guide before too. I recall that the new years minigames weren't in your guide. Maybe I can help with that... though I feel like those minigames are kinda luck based. Haha

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes