Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
The link is still good, I've removed the Password and added the Ex scenario, Now i'm done with the work of Ikeda, I'm going to focus on other's games, Thanks guys

• Red Heart
Reactions: zeroex3

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Kagami x Suzuka doesnt trigger anything for me. :<
their ex event does not start with 3some for extra dialogue.
you got to find notice board in front of kagami/mizuki apartment or behind candy store and read the note.
then the next day (morning) talk to suzuka (the camping girl). then talk to suzuka again in the evening

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
their ex event does not start with 3some for extra dialogue.
you got to find notice board in front of kagami/mizuki apartment or behind candy store and read the note.
then the next day (morning) talk to suzuka (the camping girl). then talk to suzuka again in the evening

nice,got Kagami/Suzuka EX story done, thanks

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
no, i only need perfect stats as i still wanna play the story with no spoilers
impossible, to have perfect stats you need to be new game+, even if the girl's affection is reset, it wont hide secret characters (unless new game). since you want to play without spoilet just play new game and spam climbing mountain every 1 hour before changing period (1100,1500,1800) with full stamina and always take increase stamina when level up.

Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
I'm on version 2.13 and I can't find the 2 last sex skillls for the "pervert" category. Are they available in this version?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes