X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
A shame this developer didn't actually add in anything new that's refreshing. It's just Summer Memories++ or Summer Memories, but with a winter skin; a winter mod alternatively. He got lazy (actually he was always lay) and kept his bad decisions from his previous game in his new one. The sequel curse strikes again!

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
A shame this developer didn't actually add in anything new that's refreshing. It's just Summer Memories++ or Summer Memories, but with a winter skin; a winter mod alternatively. He got lazy and kept his bad decisions from his previous game in his new one. The sequel curse strikes again!
I'm curious, what mistakes?

The game does indeed feel like an expansion, but given the nature of the first game, it really always would. Narratively (as much as there is) and relationship-wise, it's natural progression in that it does really take everything to the next level and builds upon the previous game in ways that make sense, while still adding plenty of new content, especially for the side characters which didn't get all that much attention before. There are also new mechanics and additions to the make.

Reaaaaally not sure what the heck you were expecting, but as far as sequels go, this not only well within reasonable expectations, especially for a pron game, but also makes sense given the nature and narrative of the first game. Combined with the previous games, you can clearly see improvement from title to title too, and heck, if I made something that blew up, I would definitely want to make more of that thing, and given everyone's excitement for the title, that was a smart choice.

Even small stuff like the controls have been improved a bit, so yeah... Winter Memories seems like a perfectly fine sequel to me nor describe it as being victim to the sequel curse, which you also seem to misunderstand.

The "sequel curse" is usually reference a sequel that seems to utterly miss the point of what made the media prior to it so special, very often because the only motivation was repeating the money instead of realizing the enjoyment is what led to the money.

That's kinda the opposite of what Winter Memories has apparently done.

6bendover12345

Dec 21, 2023
I know everybody always be asking but can I play this on android and if so how. If someone can drop a step by step, I would appreciate it greatly.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I'm curious, what mistakes?

The game does indeed feel like an expansion, but given the nature of the first game, it really always would. Narratively (as much as there is) and relationship-wise, it's natural progression in that it does really take everything to the next level and builds upon the previous game in ways that make sense, while still adding plenty of new content, especially for the side characters which didn't get all that much attention before. There are also new mechanics and additions to the make.

Reaaaaally not sure what the heck you were expecting, but as far as sequels go, this not only well within reasonable expectations, especially for a pron game, but also makes sense given the nature and narrative of the first game. Combined with the previous games, you can clearly see improvement from title to title too, and heck, if I made something that blew up, I would definitely want to make more of that thing, and given everyone's excitement for the title, that was a smart choice.

Even small stuff like the controls have been improved a bit, so yeah... Winter Memories seems like a perfectly fine sequel to me nor describe it as being victim to the sequel curse, which you also seem to misunderstand.

The "sequel curse" is usually reference a sequel that seems to utterly miss the point of what made the media prior to it so special, very often because the only motivation was repeating the money instead of realizing the enjoyment is what led to the money.

That's kinda the opposite of what Winter Memories has apparently done.
I say sequel curse as in the sequel being bad, because the creator(s) didn't have the desire to do better for any number of reasons (excluding a negative emotion reason though this only exists for solo creators).

I'm not explaining each mistake (and not just those included in from SM) one by one as they'll be ignored, due to fanboyism.

Last edited:

VneX

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the upload.
Will get the game as soon as it gets release on gog, since I own the first one there as well.

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Question: I played through version 1.02. Now there is version 2.14! I wanted to ask, is there new game content in version 2.14?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I say sequel curse as in the sequel being bad, because the creator(s) didn't have the desire to do better for any number of reasons (excluding a negative emotion reason though this only exists for solo creators).

I'm not explaining each mistake (and not just those included in from SM) one by one as they'll be ignored, due to fanboyism.
Well, you're using the term wrong and refuse to elaborate, so you're just going to get eyerolls and still be ignored instead of just being ignored because of supposed 'fanboyism' for people and responses you haven't even engaged with, lmao.

But whatever, we will let your opinion sit as unassailable absolute truth and be careful to not cut ourselves with the irony of how poshy hate bandwagoning is the other side of the coin of fanboyism.

Anyways, thanks for your input, brief as it was. It was enlightening enough to tell me all I needed to know.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

dude, for real, nobody care you like the game or not, the fact is this game sell very good, it over 70k copy have sell, and it will rise when the kagura ver release.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
I would like to ask whether or not there will be a working Apk for android since playing on an emulator does not convince me

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023

I dont understand how you can think this sequel is bad. Its actually better in every way. We can discuss that it feel closer to a 1.5 version than a real 2, but its still better.

Minigame are better and you dont need to farm them like the first (the math thing need to be done only once, same for the dishwasher, the race game is done (seriously, play the 1st again, this one was a nightmare)). The only one you need to farm is the menko, and i actually like it. The whole story with it is actually awesome and cannot compare with anything in the first game.

At first we can feel like the game is shorter because of the number of days, but it's actually longer even without the skill, because less activity end the period of the day. The new story for the side girls are better, the 2 new girls are great.

I just want a new set of positions for actual threesome (like double BJ for example). I miss that in the 1st, still miss here, its the only real disappointment of the game for me.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
No. Just, no. This developer overworked himself and brought this game amazingly fast compared to other developers. He is far from lazy. It can be anything but that.
Never said he was lazy in working, but was so in trying to think of better things.

Scooss

Jun 20, 2023
Every heroine is conquered, yet the achievement (ACH 8) is 9/10. Why?

And I did check every heroine, they all say "<Name> (Conquered)"
1703298836829.png
1703298864055.png 1703298893281.png

Jun 6, 2021
Every heroine is conquered, yet the achievement (ACH 8) is 9/10. Why?

And I did check every heroine, they all say "<Name> (Conquered)"
View attachment 3196915
View attachment 3196916 View attachment 3196919
you have to make them horny/devoted/excited. One of the girls has not had their "normal" state changed to one of the states mentioned.

This is usually most easily done by using the preferred action on them until the 3 bars under the associated stat are maxed. then cycle the time and their mood will change.
Since you already have 9 of them, I am guessing you probably already know how to do this.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes