Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Maybe there's a translation error but from what I got from that post on ci-en he meant that he rather take a break from doing lewd games and bring out a normal game instead of completely dropping lewd games alltogether right? At least it sounds to me like that, but could also be permanent idk.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Maybe there's a translation error but from what I got from that post on ci-en he meant that he rather take a break from doing lewd games and bring out a normal game instead of completely dropping lewd games alltogether right? At least it sounds to me like that, but could also be permanent idk.
He may come back one day, when the community will no longer be there to support him because he will have completely destroyed "Amaenbo Fantasy" (the project he is currently working on)

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
He may come back one day, when the community will no longer be there to support him because he will have completely destroyed "Amaenbo Fantasy" (the project he is currently working on)
Yeah, I understand his reasoning on just doing something else. Still a shame he ain't making another hentai game for a time. I'd argue that most of us here only keep up with Kagura game's because of Dojin Otome's recent games.

Honestly, he couldn've done both a SFW and NSFW game for this new title. Since it'd primarily be a turn based team fighter. He can just focus on that for the universal release. Just have the characters be suggestive but nothing really happens at all.
And lock the Hentai part with a patch like the last two games. However, here it'd be far easier and clever to hide it's true nature.

Calciph

Nov 12, 2022
I'm playing the 2.18 version right now, but it's in japanese, does someone know how to translate it please?
also the panty gacha is active?

Sep 23, 2021
Uuuuh, 6 january. Lovely. Will it be uploaded in this thread or will another be created?
since it's still the same game, just a different version, it should still upload here like any other update. Assuming someone is kind enough to upload. There are quite a few games on F95 that have 'official' and 'fan-translate' download link on the same OP.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes