Scooss

Jun 20, 2023
you have to make them horny/devoted/excited. One of the girls has not had their "normal" state changed to one of the states mentioned.

This is usually most easily done by using the preferred action on them until the 3 bars under the associated stat are maxed. then cycle the time and their mood will change.
Since you already have 9 of them, I am guessing you probably already know how to do this.
Oh. Thank you!

cyberia91

Feb 15, 2023
Do you think that with the January launch something new will come to the game? I always wanted special positions to do as a trio or the return of the cosplays we had in summer memories

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Do you think that with the January launch something new will come to the game? I always wanted special positions to do as a trio or the return of the cosplays we had in summer memories
I wish but I highly doubt it. It would be amazing to get some 3 way specific positions. Perhaps that'll come in a Winter Memories+ update, if such an update comes.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
From Kagura Games : "The content of the game is the same as the actuel japenese version of the games, No less, no more."

Ikeda has no plans to add more content, for any character or anything else that might be in the game, the current game is considered finished. All content that was originally planned as "Pillow Talk" has been removed from the project and will never be added. And Ikeda has made it clear on his Ci-en that he no longer wishes to make "Lewd" games, simply "classic" indie games.

dehope

Feb 11, 2020
From Kagura Games : "The content of the game is the same as the actuel japenese version of the games, No less, no more."

Ikeda has no plans to add more content, for any character or anything else that might be in the game, the current game is considered finished. All content that was originally planned as "Pillow Talk" has been removed from the project and will never be added. And Ikeda has made it clear on his Ci-en that he no longer wishes to make "Lewd" games, simply "classic" indie games.
no spring\autumn memories? so sad

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

So it is truly over, uh... What a journey it was. Good ridance, Dojin Otome, we will remember you as the master you were till you turn into a legend :coffee:

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018

Godamnit we where fucking robbed of the kotatsu sex stuff.
Literally the one thing that kept me motivated untill the release date.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021

Where did they say this?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Just to let everyone know incase no one is paying attention to what Kagura games post on Twitter. Someone asked if the current version will match with English Steam and they replied that it will match the current version. So Steam version will also have the extra content Ikeda has made, such as the Ex scenarios.

MeNoiMehoi

Jun 18, 2019
I've tried the current update on both joiplay and maldiVes, with neither working. I may just be blind and missed if someone posted a fix, but some help would be nice. The image is what I see on joiplay and that causes nothing to appear when actually loading the game; MaldiVes just gives an error.

Reactions: BartzV

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Maybe there's a translation error but from what I got from that post on ci-en he meant that he rather take a break from doing lewd games and bring out a normal game instead of completely dropping lewd games alltogether right? At least it sounds to me like that, but could also be permanent idk.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes